Chapter 514: Spicy Eyed Beauty 2

But Bai Yue just wanted to say, it's better not to spray, the body odor is at least normal!

The more spicy eyes are their dress. The clothes on the fat body are the same as they are not wearing anything. The transparent from their cloth can clearly see the plump and drooping outlines, and the two chocolate-colored dots. They knelt and sat in the chair, and the most mysterious part of their lower body could be seen.

Bai Yue took a deep breath, buried her face in Langzhi's chest, but was accidentally choked by the pungent smell and coughed dully.

Bai Yue's reaction was pretty good. Langzhi and the others' faces directly froze, and if nothing happened, Baiyue didn't even dare glance at the female in the chair, but only looked with concern.

Langzhi guessed that it was a female inside, but he did not expect that the females here were so different from the females he had seen before. He was used to seeing the delicate and beautiful wives and the alien humans with different styles, yet they still did not look good. Interracial females, first of all, the eyes are completely unacceptable.

The female in front of Lang Zhi was still the most upright, and the females of other people couldn't bear to describe it even more.

"Clan... Patriarch, you are..." Lang Zhi, who has never changed his face, is a little at a loss.

It's not that the wolf has never seen this kind of battle, but that he can't accept this style of female, and he will collapse just by looking at it.

When Shi Quan was still the head of the Safe City, the law stipulated that females could not be purchased in the prime of life and must be breed to ensure that the best offspring were left during the peak period.

At that time, he couldn't accept this kind of compulsory arrangement without emotion, so he ran to buy a female, and then he saw Guoguo at a glance.

Now faced with a category that is completely unappreciable, it is even more impossible for the Wolf to accept it.

The head of the tiger said with an ambiguous smile: "Although your Guoguo looks good, but her body is too thin. I think you definitely can't be satisfied, so I have found the best female in the clan to reward you. If they can, it will be a great joy to be lucky enough to be pregnant."

If you can't keep these strong men, it's okay to leave behind a few strong offspring. After a few decades, their tribe will have new strong men.

As soon as he said this, Bai Yue raised her head, staring at the head of the tiger, almost bursting into flames.

His words seemed to be discriminated against her, which turned out to be true.

Tiger's races are all different, and of course their aesthetics are different. If you dislike it, you will dislike her. Why do you discredit her in front of her man?  Also brought such a group of women over.

Thinking that Bai Yue glanced at the females in the chair, he suddenly vomited a foul mouth in her heart: Oops.

It's not that foreigners are not good-looking, but foreigners who are disabled are really bad-looking.

But the orcs who don't require females should not think so.

Bai Yue was jealous in her heart, she didn't dare to look at Lang Zhi and Xiong Yao. So she twisted her body and jumped out of Lang Zhi's arms, took Bai Gu Teng's hand and walked away.

[Let's go!] Bai Yue squeezed her mouth and conveyed the words to the Bai Gu Teng with mental strength.

Bai Guteng looked innocent and was dragged away by Bai Yue, and Lele hurriedly followed.

"Guoguo!" Lang Zhi felt a little pain in his heart, and immediately went after her.

At this time, the female in front of Langzhi stood up from the chair, opened her arms and hugged Langzhi.

"Cold." The female grieved.

It's not too cold, because the orcs of these tiger tribes are quite scheming when they wear so little to humans in early spring.