Chapter 471: Refuse

So Xiong Bai turned his gaze to Bai Yue.

Bai Yue wanted to cry without tears, and she wished to disappear where she was, and said to Xiong Bai extremely apologetically: "I'm sorry, I like you very much, but I just treat you as a younger brother."

Xiong Bai's heart seemed to sink into a glacier, cold and stuffy, watching Bai Yue say a word.

Lang Zhi was not surprised by Bai Yue's decision. Accepting them had already brought a great psychological burden to Guoguo. She couldn't accept another companion, so she just refused so decisively.

"You are underage now, so you should focus on training your strength and be prepared to meet the right partner at the right age." Lang Zhi said.

Xiong Bai lowered his eyes, he understood that his strength was too weak, if he was stronger, he would at least have the right to speak.

"Go out, I'm going to sleep." Xiong Bai said and returned to his bedroom.

The patriarch panda sighed heavily, and left the house without mentioning the matter of driving Xiong Bai.

Bai Yue hugged Lele and went out quickly, and Langzhi and the others followed.

Seeing Guoguo and others returning, Hu Mitian lifted the lid of the pot and looked at the hot water, and said, "The water is already hot, Guoguo, you can take a bath."

"Thank you." Bai Yue hugged Lele and walked to the fire. Seeing Lele's appearance through the light of the fire, she almost throw him into the fire.

She saw Lele's white and clean face, which can be described as a sculpted jade, but when he looked down, his back and his heart could not see the original color, and it was full of spots and stains.  Bai Yue thought about it for a long time before connecting this vest to the red vest that Lele wore on New Year's Day.

Lele felt a little dirty on his hands, and wiped the vest again, "Mom."

Bai Yue put Lele on the ground, supported his forehead with her hand, sighed, and said, "Take off your clothes. I'll give you a bath first."

Lele immediately took off his clothes obediently, just like a worm took off a cocoon.

Bai Yue picked up the clothes with two fingers. When she put them on Lele, the clothes were still light and soft. Now they are several times heavier, and she doesn't know how much dirt is stained.

"Tsk tusk, these are just a few days, and you have all dressed as beggars." Bai Yue said speechlessly, and threw the clothes aside with disgust: "Come on. I'll give you a bath first, my dirty baby, and his hair is dirty. This is not enough water."

The wolf said: "There is no big pot to boil water. You can't wash his hair with hot water. Just put him in the river to wash."

Although Lele is not afraid of the cold, he still likes warmth. Bai Yue asked him softly, "Is it okay for you to wash in the river?"

"Yeah." Lele didn't dare to ask for it now, and nodded obediently.

Bai Yue led him to the river.

Xiong Yao picked up the dirty clothes on the ground and followed along.

Bai Yue put Lele in the river to rinse, lifted it ashore, wiped soap and shampoo all over, just rubbing it all over.

After washing the first time, there was still no foam, but the second time it started to bubble, and the third time, Lele was washed directly into a foam person.

Bai Yue washed Lele three times before she was satisfied. She hugged him with a dry bath towel and rubbed it dry.

Lele, who is rubbed by his mother, is full of satisfaction. It's nice to have a mother.

Xiong Yao was washing clothes on the side. This clothes was more difficult to wash than Lele. He washed it four or five times before returning to normal fabric, but many of the marks on it could not be removed.

Back to the fire, Bai Yue trimmed Lele's hair again with a vegetable cutter, cut it to the waist, and finally tucked it into the bed.