Chapter 522: Endocrine Disorders

The goat orc glanced at Bai Yue and immediately stood up.

"Are you outsiders?" From Bai Yue's delicate appearance, the Goat Orcs recognized that they were not locals, and was sure and authentic.

Langzhi nodded: "She hasn't had menstruation for several months. I am worried that she is catching cold with us. I want to see if it doesn't matter."

"Isn't it pregnant?" The goat orc said and glanced at Bai Yue's abdomen.

Bai Yue didn't like to be looked at, turned around and hugged Xiong Yao's neck, leaving the goat beast with a back of her head.

The wolf whispered: "No, we just had children, and we don't plan to have them anymore in the near future."

With Lele, Bai Yue had no sex with Xiong Yao once.  And they had undergone a comprehensive examination as early as in the safe city, and if she is pregnant, they would have been found out.

The goat orc glanced at Lele who was standing next to Xiong Yao's legs, nodded understandingly, and said, "Come in with me."

Langzhi looked at the deserted hospital and asked hesitantly: "Are you the only doctor in the female department?"

"There are only a few thousand orcs in our city, and there are only a few dozen females. Usually, it is enough to sit alone." The old goat orc explained as he walked.

Langzhi was not satisfied with the medical environment here, but he could only follow along.

The Goat Orc walked to the diagnosis room, expelled the extra people, and allowed only one person to accompany him for the examination. Naturally, this place belonged to the wolf.

It's not the first time that Bai Yue has seen gynecology, but she feels embarrassed every time she's in. Fortunately, this time she is an old orc, so she is a little more comfortable.

Soon, a complete set of inspections was completed.

Females never need to wait for medical treatment. As soon as Lang Zhi and Bai Yue walked out, the Goat Orc came out with the diagnosis result.

"How is Guoguo's body?" Xiong Yao asked eagerly.

Hu Mitian and the others also stared at the goat orc, as if waiting for something important to be announced.

Bai Yue really wanted to drag the old doctor into the house and talk secretly, but it was obviously impossible, so she had to squat down and play with Lele, pretending that she couldn't hear them.

The old goat orc stroked his gray beard, looked at the medical certificate and said, "She has no problem with her body, but she has some endocrine disorders. Hearing you have been on the road, it must be caused by environmental discomfort. I will give her some medicine.  It can be improved a bit, but the most important thing is to nurse, don’t let her run around with you."

For this diagnosis, Bai Yue is very acceptable.

She came to this brand new world directly from the 21st century. She was frozen in a winter, and her endocrine disorders were normal.

The doctor said the same during the last test.  It's just that the estimate was still very slight that time, the doctor did not prescribe medicine for her, so she was given diet therapy first.

Now it's time for medicinal treatment. It seems that it will really affect her in the wild.

"Hey!" Bai Yue sighed in frustration. Why is it so troublesome to be a girl?

Langzhi nodded, and followed the goat orc to get the medicine.

After leaving the hospital, Bai Yue took the medicine bag from Langzhi's hand and looked through it.

"So many." Bai Yue pursed her lips as soon as she saw it, feeling even more depressed.

Langzhi turned his head and looked around, and saw that there was no one around, he sighed in relief, picked up Bai Yue, and squeezed her cheek.

"Let you stop playing in the water, if you don't listen, I think you were frozen in the river."

Bai Yue spit out her tongue: "It's soaked in the river to wash it clean."

Hu Mitian paid attention to the surrounding environment, and saw someone coming, so he interrupted their conversation: "Stop talking, no more time, let's find a place to live."