Chapter 547: Rescue Operation

The next day.

When Bai Yue woke up, she heard the voice of Lang Zhi and Xiong Yao talking.

She immediately put on her clothes and got out of the bed, and walked out of the room quickly: "Zhi, are Ying Xuan and She Ling already back?"

Lang Zhi's face was heavy, and he slowly shook his head.

"Why..." Bai Yue really felt bad now, turning her head to see the white bone vine, and hurriedly asked: "Qiuqiu, didn't you find them?"

Bai Gu Teng shook his head with an indifferent expression: "I have been with Lang Zhi."

Bai Yue leaned softly against the door frame, her brows filled with self-blame: "It's all my fault, maybe it won't be happen if we go out together."

Langzhi came over, hugged her in his arms, and coaxed softly: "It's none of your business. Let's go together. Maybe they are just lost their way."

"They should have encountered an accident." Hu Mitian said suddenly.

When he spoke, everyone was silent.

Bai Yue couldn't accept that the two living people around him disappeared like this, broke free from the arms of the wolf, walked quickly to the white bone vine, grabbed his hand and said: "Qiuqiu, can you find them? Wherever they go, you shouldn't be difficult to find them, right?"

The white bone vine picked up a strand of Bai Yue's messy hair, wrapped it around her fingers, and whispered softly: "The sea is very vast, and I will keep the direction tight. If I can't find them, I have to return to my body."

This is definitely not good. The ball is now the only one of them that can get off the ground. Without him, it will be even harder behind them.

It is too desperate to let the white bone vine to find someone.

"There is no way, build the ship first. We will cross the sea by boat, and maybe we can find them." Langzhi was decisive. After speaking, he took a look at the reaction of the crowd, and when he saw no objection, he went out to prepare.

They have enough contribution, it is very easy to get some people to help build the ship.

The rest of the people were silent in the room, and the atmosphere was very solemn.

Bai Yue looked at Hu Mitian with a tired face, and said, "You go to rest. You haven't slept all night, there is food in the kitchen, so go and eat."

"Yeah." Hu Mitian felt slightly warm, smiled at Bai Yue, and went to the kitchen.

Xiong Yao stepped forward and picked Bai Yue up and took her to the bathroom.

To help Bai Yue tidy up, Xiong Yao put her at the dining table, went into the kitchen and brought out a light breakfast.

"You also eat quickly, and remember to take medicine after half an hour. I went to the beach to see, maybe I can meet Yingxuan and She Ling." Xiong Yao said.

Bai Yue nodded: "Go ahead, don't worry about me."

"Yeah." Xiong Yao replied, and he was about to leave, but he was reluctant to give up.

He leaned over and kissed Bai Yue's forehead, Xiong Yao felt a little peaceful, and straightened up to the White Bone Vine: "Guoguo is handed over to you, I'm going to find them."

"I'll go with you." Baiguteng walked over, he would not be tired, he would be sleepy without the sun at night, and now it is daytime, and his spirit is full again.

Hu Mitian walked out with a roasted animal leg, his mouth filled with food, and said vaguely: "Don't worry, I will take care of Guoguo."

"You can finish eating and go to bed, I don't need you to take care of me." Bai Yue urged.

Hu Mitian obediently increased his eating rate.

Xiong Yao and Baiguteng left, leaving only Bai Yue, Lele, and Hu Mitian who were devouring in the kitchen.

Hu Mitian ate and fell asleep on the sofa. Bai Yue sat by the window holding Lele, watching the people coming and going on the street, while eating sweet sour plums to pass the time.