Chapter 553: Raw Fish

Xuehu used sharp nails to cut out a piece of fish flesh, which was as thin as a cicada wing, trembling slightly, showing a translucent color.

"Eat." He stretched the fish to Bai Yue's mouth.

Bai Yue immediately turn her head.

Xuehu's expression suddenly became cold.

Although Bai Yue turned her head, the corner of her eyes was always paying attention to him. Upon seeing this, her body immediately stepped back and said in a crying voice: "I can't eat raw food! I will get sick!"

Xuehu's complexion was slightly dark, and he asked, "Can you eat it if i cooked it on fire?"

Bai Yue nodded repeatedly, as long as he leaves, she can eat with the sun baking!

Xuehu looked at the fish in his hand and said, "The meat of the fish decomposes very quickly. I will catch another one for you later."

As he said, he fed the fish fillets into his mouth.

His eating is very gentle, as if sitting in a high-end western restaurant, every piece of fish is thinly sliced ​​and even, without a fishbone.

He didn't move hurriedly, but a fish was quickly eaten by him, leaving only a fish bone, which was cleaner than a cat.

Licking his lips, Xuehu said to Bai Yue: "I'm going to look for Tinder, you will wait for me for a while."

Bai Yue could smell a faint fishy smell from his mouth, and nodded gently: "Yeah."

Xuehu transformed into a beast, and a water column rose at the entrance of the cave, and stepped on the water column to leave.

Bai Yue hesitated for a moment, still stood up from the haystack naked, and ran to the entrance of the cave to look out.

The snow fox rose to the top of the cliff by the water column, and then disappeared.

It seems that if she wants to leave, she can only climb up first.

But the cliff was so steep that she couldn't even see the top of her sight, which was blocked by raised rocks.

There were no vines or any plants on the edge of the cliff, but even if there were, they would only attack her and could not provide any help.

Bai Yue sighed and could only go back to the haystack and wait.

...

At this time, the city on the island had already exploded, and Hu Mitian disclosed his identity and ordered the orcs throughout the city to conduct a carpet search. From the disappearance of Bai Yue to the present of the next day, he did not stop searching.

Langzhi was so anxious that there were a few singe bubbles on his mouth, even if Hu Mitian wanted to find Guoguo to assume the status of the head of the capital, he could not help but beat him severely.

Hu Mitian didn't fight back. He was still bruised and swollen. He asked in a rough voice: "The river has been turned upside down by us, and the entire peninsula has been searched for carpets. Where else should we looking now?"

They were standing on a deserted street. The houses on both sides of the street were more or less defective, but few collapsed. After all, they were earthquake-prone areas, and the houses were designed with earthquake-proof functions.

Lang Zhi didn't want to look at Hu Mitian, afraid that he could not help but kill him to vent his anger. He glanced at Xiong Yao and Bai Gu Teng, and said, "Let's go to the coast to find the murderer. The murderer should be water-powered. For him where there is water, the safest for him. It should be hidden there."

The bone vine walked towards the beach.

He is not an orc. When the one he loves is caught by the orc, he can only rely on the judgment of the orc to find it.

Langzhi and Xiong Yao hurriedly followed, and Lele quickly followed them. Hu Mi Tian felt the neglect, and remembered how he lost Guoguo, and he slapped himself with regret and said nothing. He just followed.

Not long after they left, a snow-white fox ran into the city.

The fox looked around alertly, broke into a residential house casually, turned into a human figure to tear off the wires, used the sparks from the burning of the wires to light a book, and quickly left with a book.