Chapter 562: Both Injured

Hu Shuihan grabbed the vine dangling Bai Yue, violently tugged with both hands, and made a few "pops", the vines entwined with the knots broke.

"Ah!" In Bai Yue's scream, the two fell quickly, and the vine quickly chased after him.

Hu Shuihan hugged Bai Yue's waist in the air, and when he was about to land, he suddenly threw her away, and he slammed down to the ground from a height of tens of meters.

"Puff!" The moment he landed, Hu Shuihan vomited a mouthful of blood.

Bai Yue was also in a lot of pain, but she didn't get hurt. She raised her head to look at Hu Shuihan and immediately shouted, "Be careful!"

Several vines are attacking Hu Shuihan from high altitude.

Hu Shuihan covered his chest with one hand and supported the ground with the other. As he got up, his body faintly heard the sound of broken bones, his water-colored lips had been dyed bright red, and another mouthful of blood poured out.

The vine was approaching, and he did not dare to stop for a moment. He dodged the vine and quickly ran out of the tree's attack range.

Bai Yue got up hurriedly, trying to help him, her feet hurt so much that she lost her strength when she touched the ground, and fell down again.

Be prepared to have intimate contact with the earth, but the imaginary touch has not come, and a slender arm wrapped her waist.

"Hu Shuihan..." Bai Yue raised her eyes, staring at him in a daze.

Hu Shuihan glanced at Bai Yue with a deep gaze, without saying a word, hugged her sideways, and walked quickly in the direction where she came.

After all, this escape failed. Because of the dangerous situation just now, Bai Yue was relieved.

Just be alive.

If Hu Shuihan died for saving her, even if she was kidnapped by him, she would feel uneasy forever.

Looking up at Hu Shuihan, Bai Yue reached out and wiped him with a lot of blood on his mouth.

Hu Shuihan's footsteps paused slightly invisibly, and there was a little joy in his heart.

Hugging her body, feeling her body temperature, Hu Shuihan's heart let go, anger reappeared, and he walked in stride, without even looking at Bai Yue.

The two returned to the cave in silence.

When Hu Shuihan put Bai Yue on the haystack, he inadvertently saw her legs entangled with vines, which were unexpectedly swollen.

Bai Yue only felt the pain in her leg, but she got used to the pain and was not so unbearable. She first pulled down the vest, and then looked at her leg, she was shocked.

The skin of the originally fair and slender calf was swollen and ulcerated, and the swelling was thicker than the thigh, and the foot was swollen by several sizes, which was more exaggerated than a cast.

Bai Yue almost burst into tears, reached out her hand and touched it, a needle-like tingling suddenly came from her fingers, showing how toxic the piece of skin was.

She grabbed Hu Shuihan's wrist and looked at him for help: "My legs..."

Swollen like this, she won't become disabled, will she?

Where did Hu Shuihan still remember being angry with Bai Yue, and quickly comforted: "Don't be afraid, I will heal you and nothing will happen."

While speaking, he held Bai Yue's calf, and a large stream of water gathered in his hand to completely wrap the swelling of Bai Yue's leg.

Bai Yue felt a icy cold on her legs, and she trembled from the cold, but she felt a little settled in her heart.

There is also a sense that proves that her leg is still intact, even if it is the pain of thousands of knives, it is worth happy.

The tingling on her legs eased, Bai Yue remembered that Hu Shuihan had also been entangled by vines, and made a living in his arms.

Hu Shuihan thought that Bai Yue was still repelling himself, half reproach and half distressed: "Don't move."