Chapter 489: Bai Yue Saves Her Husband

"You are still on the top of the mountain, this is the spiritual energy you have released." Baiguteng explained.

Bai Yue said in surprise: "Isn't it a dream?"

The white bone vine pointed to the mud-rock flow and said: "Although they are safe now, the earth shield built by Xiong Yao is weak of water and will not last long in it. Once the earth shield is broken, they will be washed away by the torrent, the trees and rocks in the torrent can kill them at any time."

Bai Yue immediately said, "I'll help them!"

With that, Bai Yue plunged into the mudslide without hesitation.

"Yueyue!" Bai Guteng hurriedly followed, but he still took a step slower, watching Bai Yue's spiritual thread stretch into the mudslide.

Baiguteng hesitated for a moment, and did not continue to follow.

What Bai Yue releases is only the spiritual thread, even if it is interrupted, it will just hurt her vitality, but it will not hurt her life. But she is just a spiritual body. If she collapses, she can only return to the body and he will heal her injuries.

At this time, he couldn't leave yet, so he could only watch Bai Yue being stupid.

When Bai Yue entered the mudslide, she felt that the road ahead became more stagnant, it was like a cement wall, and every minute she moved forward brought her sharp pain.

On the top of the mountain, Bai Yue began to sweat on her face.

The three males guarding her were anxious. Hu Mitian touched Bai Yue's forehead. The skin he touched was wet and cold. He urged: "Find some more rocks, Guoguo must be cold."

Yingxuan immediately prepared to go.

Hu Mitian saw Bai Yue's face turned blue, and then hurriedly said: "Yingxuan, come here, you go into the quilt and hug her. I and She Ling will look for the stone."

Yingxuan hurriedly folded back again, turned into a human form and got into the quilt, wrapping Bai Yue and Lele on the side closely with his wings.

This seems to relieve Bai Yue's cold symptoms.

Below, Bai Yue finally found Xiong Yao's earth shield after a painful "long journey". 

[Lang Zhi!  Xiong Yao!  ] Bai Yue shouted.

"Boom, dong, dong, dong, dong, dong, dong, dong, dong, dong, dong, dong, dong, dong, dong, dong, dong, dong, dong, dong, dong, dong!"

Bai Yue felt calm, her spiritual silk covering the earth shield, resisting external shocks with her weak power.

Inside the earth shield, Xiong Yao's expression relaxed a little, and he sighed with relief: "The water seems to be separated from the soil, and the earth shield will not be damaged."

The wolf breathed a sigh of relief, and then frowned again: "But we don't have enough oxygen, we still can't hold it for long."

At this moment, a small grass and a small tree grew below.

Langzhi touched, with a smile on his face, immediately turned on the light on his phone.

"plant?"

With light, the newly-born plant leaves are greener, as if spitting out carbon dioxide, which is converted into oxygen for animals.

Baiguteng could see the situation below, and he was shocked to see Bai Yue's actions.

Unexpectedly, in order to protect them, Yueyue broke through the bottleneck at this time and wrapped the earth shield with spiritual thread to isolate the soil erosion by water.

After the water is separated, Xiong Yao can reinforce the earth shield, and the two of them will be fine.

Although he is also a spiritual body, his form is different. He is a mental illusion, which can shield the senses of creatures. It is impossible to change the form to protect the entire earth shield.

Bai Yue is the real spiritual energy, which can change its form and control the real object. The defect may be backlashed.

Yueyue worked so hard for these two people, but Baiguteng would not allow them to die.

With a wave of his hand, all the seeds in the earth shield germinated and grew.

The plants inside can supply the oxygen they both need, and now they just wait for the mudslide to stop.