Chapter 444: Juvenile Xiongbai

The head of the panda said, "Is there bamboo forests on the shaded mountains, and vines with five-pointed star leaves on the sunny mountains?"

The wolf nodded: "Exactly."

The panda leader's expression also changed drastically: "I advise you to stop looking, you can't find it."

Lang Zhi was skeptical about this and asked: "Why?"

"That mountain is weird. The orcs who go up the mountain often disappear without knowing it, and there must be powerful plants hidden. Even if we have our favorite bamboo, we will only pass when we lack food," said the panda leader.  , The dislike for the two beasts disappeared.

Langzhi's face changed slightly, but Guoguo was still there!

Baggage and everything become irrelevant.

Hu Mitian's expression remained unchanged, and he still looked at the problem with the most calm mind.

"Although you know it is true or false, you say that the plant has stolen our luggage, then send someone to help us find it, and we have our own way to deal with it." Hu Mitian was confident in his tone, and he was equally confident in his heart.

He didn't believe that there were vines and plants that could not be dealt with.

The panda leader was about to refuse, but the boy who intercepted them at first stood up and said in a negative tone: "Go, I will accompany you to find!"

"Xiong Bai!" The panda leader scolded, disapproving all over his face.

"What are you afraid of? They suspect that we are stealing things, and I can't bear it. I am familiar with it, and it is not easy to run?" The boy called Xiong Bai said.

"Okay, then we'll leave first." Lang Zhi didn't want to stay longer, so he turned and left, regardless of whether Xiong Bai would follow.

Xiong Bai followed without hesitation.

When the three of them walked away, the pandas in this line stood still.

The head of the panda sighed heavily: "Hey, I have only lived for more than ten years, and I'm going to migrate again. Everyone quickly go back to pack up, and when Xiong Bai comes back, let's leave."

"Roar!" The pandas responded in unison. 

...

At dusk, Lang Zhi and others rushed back, and Ying Xuan also returned with Xiong Yao.

Bai Yue saw a giant panda behind Lang Zhi, her mouth opened wide in surprise, pointing at the panda, her eyes shining straight, "Is it a panda orc? Or a normal panda?"

Wo-tan, giant panda, national treasure!

When Xiong Bai saw Bai Yue, he was instantly stupid.

"Female?" Xiong Bai said stupidly, and said more accurately in his heart: What a beautiful female, even more beautiful than the females on their tribe.

Their panda orcs are very relatives. They helped them a lot when the number of humans was still strong. Therefore, they couldn't understand the orcs' indifferent attitude towards humans, and protected humans as much as possible with a weak force.

So they have more humans and their human genes are healthier.

This is also the reason why they have been avoiding the outside world orcs. Once this secret is discovered, humans will be robbed or genocide.

But the male and female of their tribe was compared to Bai Yue, a truly healthy girl, in the mud.

Whether it was appearance or lively temperament, Xiong Bai was deeply amazed.

Bai Yue walked over and hugged Langzhi's arm, but stared at the giant panda behind him.

Lang Zhi's face turned dark, "This is a panda orc."

Generally speaking, Guoguo would be more reserved when he knew that the other party was an orc, but today Langzhi miscalculated.

"Orc." Bai Yue said in surprise, even the panda became an orc!

Then she smiled and waved to the panda, "Hello."

"Oh~~Oh!" Xiong Bai screamed innocently. Hearing his own rough howling bear, then he remembered to transform, and learned Bai Yue's gesture to say hello: "Hello."