Chapter 519: Not Willing To Get Pregnant

Bai Yue glared fiercely at the wolf, her cheeks bulged with anger.

With a faint smile at the corner of Langzhi's mouth, his forehead touched Bai Yue’s forehead lightly, and his voice was so gentle that it almost melted people: "I don't want you to be pregnant with a child on the road. It's too hard for you."

The two are so close that they breathe-entangled, regardless of you and me.

In this atmosphere, Bai Yue suddenly drowned in the gentleness of Langzhi.  Lowering her eyes, her eyes softened into a stream of spring water.

Shrinking his body, Bai Yue whispered: "I'm cold."

Langzhi immediately pulled her up from the river bank and shook her in the clear water to wash away the silt contaminated on the river bank. At the same time, he did not forget to woo her wife.

---think it yourself 🤭🤭

Soon Langzhi returned to the river bank with Bai Yue in his arms. When he was about to go ashore, Bai Yue struggled: "I haven't taken a bath yet."

"It's been washed." Langzhi said, and squeezed the Baiyue's ass: "Forgot? Where did I wash your whole body just now?"

Bai Yue's body trembled, turning around and crawling on the shore.

"Stinking rogue!"

The wolf laughed loudly, without letting Bai Yue touch the ground, he wrapped her arm around her waist, and kicked the person up.

It was slightly cold in the water, and on the shore, it was even colder when it was blown to the wet body by the wind.

Being naked in the air, Bai Yue was also embarrassed, and she didn't dare to leave Langzhi, and kept sticking to him.

Xiong Yao walked over immediately, wrapped Bai Yue in a dry bath towel, and hugged her to the fire.

Bai Yue dared not look at Xiong Yao, facing the fire to keep warm.

"Why do you burn such a big fire? Is there any food in it?" Bai Yue asked strangely.

Xiong Yao paused for a while and said: "I'll burn it for you."

Bai Yue thought was true, so she didn't ask any more.

Xiong Yao breathed a sigh of relief, and put on clean clothes while wiping Bai Yue's body with a dry towel.

Lang Zhi was not idle either, took Bai Yue's clothes and squatted by the river to wash.

When the tigers, snakes and eagles came back, Bai Yue had just put on her clothes and was still damp. Her skin was as clean as a freshly peeled boiled egg, and it was tender enough to pinch out water.

Hu Mitian knew what kind of love they make while they were away. He looked at Langzhi and Xiong Yao enviously, and sighed, "Hey, every hunt is a huge loss!"

Bai Yue heard the overtones of Hu Mitian's words, glared at him, picked up a wooden stick and threw it over.

Hu Mitian, a tall man, was smashed by a small piece of wood and screamed, raising his hands above his head in a gesture of surrender: "Master Guoguo, I was wrong, I was wrong. I'll help cook dinner."

Bai Yue snorted, raised her arrogant chin, and said with an arrogant gesture: "Call me Lord Queen."

"Okay Queen, the little one is going to help." Hu Mitian held back a smile and quickly got up and ran.

Bai Yue is really incredible, this infinite tiger beast was the former head of the capital.

No wonder his identity is kept secret so well, this appearance is no matter how strong, who can think of him on the head of state?

The sun went down, and the white bone vine and Lele also basked in the sun.

"Mom." Lele threw himself into his mother's arms and yawned sleepily.

Bai Yue squeezed his fat little face, and said softly: "Don't sleep, you haven't eat during the day. Go to bed after dinner."

Lele yawned again with tears in his eyes. He tried very hard to persevere, but his eyelids kept fighting.