Chapter 402: Can't You Be Gentle?

Xiong Yao's expression is stunned, his dark eyes fixed on Bai Yue's face, but he couldn't tell her true emotions.

There is anger on Guo Guo's face, but seeing her attitude, she didn't seem to blame his behavior that day.

Xiong Yao opened his mouth and finally said, "Don't you angry with me?"

Somehow, his voice suddenly became hoarse, full of vicissitudes of life and sadness, which made Bai Yue feel inexplicably distressed.

"Why am I angry with you?" Bai Yue asked blankly, quickly recalling what happened before.

It was fine to go skating, and then she fell into the water. Xiong Yao helped her out of the cold in a happy-love way, and then it was not right.

The problem arises in these two stages of falling into the water and fighting off the cold.

Fall into the water, she can't blame Xiong Yao no matter how small she is, she has nothing to do with him.

Happy live way...

Bai Yue suddenly thought of what Xiong Yao said when he first came home.

"I hope you don't get angry with me."

She felt strange at the time, but now Xiong Yao said this again...

"You mean... our... mating... I'm angry with you?" When talking about this topic, Bai Yue's words became stammered, she would never be like an orc when she treated love.  So calm.

Xiong Yao's heart lifted up, hanging in the air, "Are you not angry?"

Sure enough, there is a problem here, haven't they done it long ago? Although not the end.

Could it be... Xiong Yao had long realized that she was with him only for the sake of the child?

Bai Yue squeezed her fist. Although she had intended to do this, since she accepted him. She really accepted him from the bottom of her heart, but she did not expect that it would hurt Xiong Yao so much. 

Feeling Xiong Yao staring at him, Bai Yue raised her head with a serious expression and nodded her head: "Furious! Why not be angry?"

Xiong Yao's angry hope is instantly broken by Bai Yue's words, and he fell into a colder abyss.

Bai Yue couldn't bear to see him in such pain, and hurriedly said: "Would you not be gentle? So rough, I feel so bad now..."

As she spoke, Bai Yue's voice disappeared, and she lowered her head again, looking at the blanket on the ground, as if there is some interesting pattern on it.

Xiong Yao opened his eyes wide, forgot to breathe for a moment, looked at Bai Yue incredulously: "Is it just like this?"

Bai Yue stamped her foot in shame: "What does it mean to be just like this? This is very serious."

It seemed that she didn't have the next meal after eating this meal. Let's have a final shot with her, which caused great harm to her soul.

She also planned to complain about Xiong Yao when she had the opportunity, but she did not expect that he would almost disappear since then.

Xiong Yao quickly waved his hand: "No, I didn't mean that. Are you still hurting there? Let me see."

As he said, Xiong Yao bent down and picked Bai Yue up.

"Ah!" Bai Yue exclaimed. When Xiong Yao is about to put her on the bed, she quickly hugged Xiong Yao's neck and refused it.

"No, it's just a little bit painful, you can't tell."

Xiong Yao is still worried. It didn't matter if she is wrapped around his neck. He sit on the bed by himself, forcibly opened Bai Yue's legs and unzipped her pants.

Private parts are exposed to the air, and the cold wind only penetrates the skin.

Bai Yue wanted to cry without tears, so she would not say it if she knew it, and she had to wait until she recovered!

Xiong Yao looked at the probe and took a breath, dispelling the chill of the air in an instant.

Bai Yue shrank her body, "It's really okay, let me go."