Chapter 412: Influenza

Langzhi looked at the pants on the children again, and said, "Just wear it like this. It can be worn by both humans and animals. It is very convenient. After the spring, I will introduce this design. It should be very popular."

"Really?" Bai Yue is quite honored, and she is able to use her abilities to make a contribution to the city.

Although she also preached Chinese delicacies, they are all ready-made, the crystallization of the wisdom of the Chinese people over thousands of years, and could not be counted on her.

After making new clothes for the wolf cubs, Bai Yue naturally wanted to make one for Lele. After a short rest, she get busy again.

The crypt is warm and welcoming, condensed into a peaceful picture scroll.

...

As mentioned earlier, winter is the best time to thrive.

The orcs not only implement it themselves, but also arrange for humans to mate during this season.

Not to mention whether the fertility rate in winter will be higher, but at least it can mobilize human sports emotions, greatly improve their resistance, and survive the cold winter.

Winter has always been a period of high incidence of human death.

Therefore, on the first day of the hurricane, the orcs began to arrange for human males to get along with suitable females.

All the human males are not idle, except for the human who found Bai Yue yesterday, he is still lying on the Chase bunk to recuperate.

Because it was an internal injury, it was not contagious. In order to save resources, the orc did not arrange a separate room for him.

The heating in the room is fully turned on, the air is hot and stuffy, and there is a slight smell of medicine.

The man was lying on the bed listlessly, his face was pale and his breathing was heavy. In a closed environment, every breath polluted the air.

An orc led the two men back and opened the door, frowning.

"The air in the room is too bad. You have to turn on the ventilation system later." The orc said, putting the human in, closing the door and leaving.

However, in order to save electricity, he didn't open it for too long. Germs will grow quietly in this room.

Although the man did not get sick yesterday, he came into contact with Bai Yue who carried the germ, and he also carried the germ.

After a whole night of fermentation, he became weak and contracted cold bacteria.

Thus, it became a source of germs in the room.

The orc saw that he was weak, and he didn't think much about it because of internal injuries, and allowed the males who had been in this room to contact the females.

This germ is not to be feared for the healthy Bai Yue, men who exercise all the year can also resist one or two, but it is a deadly poison for females who grow up under careful care.

...

Another night passed, Bai Yue's family slept in the crypt, and the door suddenly slammed.

Bai Yue covered her ears with her hands and kicked the wolf beast next to her with her foot: "Go and see, the house must have been hit by something."

The wolf's ears moved and turned into a human form. He put on his pants and said, "It's a door slamming. Something should happen."

Bai Yue rubbed her eyes, "Then you go."

Langzhi jumped out of the hole and opened the door. Outside the door, Fenghu followed the wind in.

"Boss, something happened to the breeding base." Fenghu said hurriedly.

"Say what happened!" Lang Zhi said with a serious expression.

Fenghu took a deep breath and said, "A large number of germs have appeared in the breeding base, and all the females in the reproduction department have fallen ill."

Lang Zhi's face changed drastically, "I'll go and see!"

Langzhi go out immediately and appear to the breeding base.

The base has been guarded strictly, and the entry and exit must be strictly disinfected. Lang Zhi put on protective clothing before entering it.