Chapter 462: Surrounded By Red Pandas 2

Xiong Bai walked quickly in front of them, and behind him thirty or forty panda dumplings of various sizes ran around like a group of tumbling dumplings.

One of the youngest pandas accidentally tripped over a stone, and fell down with a tumble. His chubby body made him roll several times, and finally lay on the ground with his four feet up and down.

"Hahahaha..." Bai Yue burst into laughter, "What a cute little panda!"

Seeing that Guoguo was happy, Xiong Bai also smiled. He picked up the fallen red panda and ran to Bai Yue, holding the red panda and said, "This is called Xiong Tuan."

"Hello, Xiong Tuan." Guoguo greeted the little panda with a smile.

The red panda is less than Bai Yue's arm length, and the body is retracted, and there is almost no difference in length and width, especially like a ball. The name "Tuan" is really worthy of the name.

"Ohhhh~~" The little panda stretched out a pair of pink and tender little paws, grabbed Bai Yue's arm, and let out a milky cry.

The voice was trembling, a bit like the cry of a lamb, very soft and cute.

Bai Yue gently squeezed Tuantuan's small paws, her heart almost turned cute.

"How old is he? Looks like still very young?" Bai Yue asked softly, for fear that her voice was too loud and scared.

"Tuan Tuan has been around for four months. He has been fatter since he was speaking out. Now he is fatter than before, but he can't walk smoothly." Xiong Bai said funnyly.

"Four months, will you become a human?" Bai Yue asked.

Xiong Bai shook his head: "We panda clan orcs can only become humans at one year old. What about yours?"

"It's so late?" Bai Yue was surprised: "My wolf baby has become a human in one month. He is naughty, and he will fall to the ground without watching it. It looks like rolling, rolling must be very good."

So fat, I guess they just want to be naughty, but they can't be naughty. Thinking of this, Bai Yue burst into laughter.

Xiong Bai listened to Guoguo praised their panda cubs for being good, and he felt proud of them. She liked their race so much, she should accept him.

"Oh oh oh~"

"Hey~~"

"Wow~"

The large army of cubs brought by Xiong Bai arrived, and there was a chaotic howling around Bai Yue.

For cute, soft creatures, Bai Yue will be cute, and so will the red panda.  In their eyes, Bai Yue, who is tender and soft, is also cute.

For a time, Bai Yue was surrounded by cute little pandas, and she was about to float with happiness.

"Come on, let's play the game." Bai Yue jumped to the ground and called on the red pandas to play with the eagle and catch the chicks.

She and Xiong Bai took turns to be hens and eagles. A group of red pandas are naturally weak chicks, and they laugh and laugh in the open space.

Red pandas are fat, and they are always easy to fall. Everyone is in a string, and when one falls, they often knock down a large area. The scene is very funny.

The males also found it amused to look at them, put aside their temptation for a while, their faces softened.

Only Ying Xuan standing on the bamboo pole was uncomfortable and turned his head and pecked his wings.

With so many orc races, why are "eagles" catching chicks?

Yingxuan, who was standing on a high place, just wanted to fly over and grab the "hen" and the "chicks" in a string.

At noon, the panda clan prepared a warmy lunch. The staple food was fresh bamboo, rough barbecued meat, and some plant leaves with special scent, and had a lively meal.

After eating, take a rest, and play until the afternoon, and it’s time for dinner.

The whole bamboo feast Bai Yue is not full. She suggested that the dinner be prepared by them. The panda clan was also curious about the eating habits of the outside world, and the patriarch agreed.

Bai Yue excitedly began to prepare.