Chapter 526: Rogue Wolf

Langzhi put Bai Yue on the bed and saw her shrinking coldly. His anger disappeared instantly and he pulled up the quilt to cover her.

Bai Yue glared at the wolf and said: "Why don't you let me go? I have come here with you, and only then leaving me. Don't you think it is too late?"

Lang Zhi picked up Bai Yue with a blanket, and explained in detail: "You also know that your health has been in poor condition. Now you should take good care of it. Obediently and don't make trouble. You will cultivate here with Xiong Yao and wait for your body heal.  After a while, we will come to pick you up. At that time, we should have been able to understand the situation there. You should be safer in here."

Bai Yue kept shaking her head: "I don't want to! I want to be with you."

"Guoguo." The voice of Lang Zhi was helpless.

Bai Yue stretched out her hand from the quilt, hugged Langzhi's body, looked up at his face and said, "Langzhi, I have time. Isn’t Africa and Asia separated by the sea? I remember the thinnest dividing line between the two continents.  It’s a canal. You can go to the canal first. I’ll take care of my body here. When the time comes, I can go there easily. I don’t need to float on the sea. It just takes a little longer to ensure our safety."

"Canal?" Lang Zhi was suspicious: "This is impossible. If there was only a river, we would have passed."

He seriously suspected that this was Guoguo trying to buy time for her body.

Bai Yue said: "Maybe because this is a secret so you haven't found it yet."

Langzhi watched Bai Yue not speaking.

Bai Yue saw his suspicion, and angrily punched him in the chest: "What I said is true, I can die if I lie to you...Oh!"

Langzhi immediately pinched Bai Yue's cheeks with both hands, without letting her finish.

"I believe in you, you can't eat food indiscriminately, let alone talk nonsense, curse yourself later, be careful of me..."

"You want to beat me." Before Lang Zhi's words were finished, Bai Yue choked back, raising her delicate chin, looking confident.

The wolf smiled badly and suddenly leaned forward to overwhelm Bai Yue on the bed.

Bai Yue's heartbeat suddenly went turbulent, banging bang on the quilt, and staring at Langzhi with wide eyes.

Langzhi attached to Bai Yue's ear, and said in an ambiguous voice: "Be careful of me."

Bai Yue: "..."

The face that had been thinner because of the long journey quickly rose to pink, almost smoking.

"Smelly hooligan, you are shameless!" Bai Yue became angry and kicked in the quilt.

"Hahaha..."

The wolf laughed loudly and let go of Bai Yue, but he fished her out of the bed: "Okay, put on your clothes and be careful of catching cold."

"You stinky rascal, I don't want you to wear it!" Bai Yue struggled wildly, and a pair of white on her chest were jumping lively.

Lang Zhi's eyes darkened, meaning to say: "No matter how you are, I really want to..."

Bai Yue's body stiffened, for fear of hearing something piercing her ears, she immediately sat obediently on Wolf's legs.

A trace of regret flashed in the wolf's eyes. He picked up the clothes on the side and put them on the carcass that was enough to cause crime in his arms.

After getting dressed, Bai Yue followed the wolf mouth out of the room.

Hu Mitian asked, "Have you discussed it? How is it?"

Bai Yue said first: "The discussion is over. Let's explore this peninsula first and find a suitable place to go to the sea."

Hu Mitian looked at Langzhi questioningly.

Langzhi didn't even refute, nodded and said, "Just do it."