Chapter 585: Found Peanuts

Of course, before going ashore, Hu Shuihan observed the island by himself, and took Bai Yue up without monitoring.

The edge of the island in the river is flat, covered with fine white sand, and dotted with metal particles, shining brightly by the sun.

Bai Yue stepped on barefoot, her feet were slightly hot, she couldn't help her feet stepping on the back of each other.

"It's so hot here," Bai Yue said, and couldn't help pulling the heavy cotton coat on her body.

Hu Shuihan stretched out a hand and said, "If hot took off your coat."

Bai Yue hesitated for a while, her body was so hot that she had a prickly heat, she took off her clothes and handed it to Hu Shuihan.

Without a cotton coat, Bai Yue is much more relaxed, but she has to keep pulling on the hem of the vest, otherwise it will be easy to run out.

The two walked side by side towards the center of the island. There were tall trees growing on the road. Bai Yue used her mental power to investigate, and her energy was good. There are patches of green grass on the sand, with small orange flowers.

"That flower is really beautiful." Bai Yue couldn't help walking towards Xiaohua, although the flowers of the ball had left her with a lot of psychological shadow.

"Be careful." Hu Shuihan followed Bai Yue uneasy.

With the fox water cold bodyguard, Bai Yue was bolder, squatting next to a lush grass.

The grass is only half a person tall, with oval leaves, delicate green and ornamental.  The flowers are even more well-behaved, resembling orchids, with only two petals, and two petals in the center, which are fresh and tender yellow, very cute.

Beautiful things always make people happy. Bai Yue stretched her brows, squatted aside, and admired the flowers with her hands supporting her cheeks.

"Hey, why didn't i see the fruits?" Bai Yue suddenly found yellow flowers full of grass, and none of them had fruits.

Hu Shuihan had less common sense than Bai Yue, and couldn't understand it, so she reached out and picked a small flower.

"Sweet~" The grass trembles immediately, wrapping the yellow flowers on the branches with leaves, like a mimosa.

There was a flash of inspiration in Bai Yue's mind, and she shook the fox with her elbow: "Hey, you planed out the grass. My family has planted potatoes. Like potatoes, they only bloom but do not bear fruit, but they will grow fruits at the roots. See if there is anything growing under this grass."

Hu Shuihan immediately held the main pole of Xiaohua with one hand, and with one effort, he uprooted the grass.

The sandy soil made it impossible for the grass to fix its roots in the ground. It was pulled up, not even its roots were broken, and it was heavily chasing hundreds of gourd-shaped peanuts on it.

"Ah~" Bai Yue exclaimed, "Oh my God! There is really something to eat!"

"Is this edible?" Fox water shook the plants coldly, and the dust on the roots was easily shaken off, and the peanuts and roots became white, as clean as they were washed.

Seeing that the peanut seedlings were not very aggressive, Bai Yue quickly picked a peanut from the roots, squeezed it skillfully, and peeled four full red peanuts.

"You can eat, cook or stir-fry, and it is delicious. It's about to be lunch. Let's cook peanuts." Bai Yue said excitedly.

Hu Shuihan readily agreed: "Okay, I'll go grab another prey and cook it with the meat."

"Ok!"

Hu Shuihan pulled out another peanut seedling, these two peanut seedlings were enough for them to eat.

The two of them continued to walk down the path. After passing this peanut field, there was a dense reed forest. Hu Shuihan caught two wild ducks from the reed forest, and then returned to the water with Bai Yue.

After all, they are facing enemies with high intelligence. It is too easy to be exposed if they start a fire and smoke, and they can only cook under water with steam.