Chapter 567: Opposite Shore

"I'm looking food for Yue'er, please do it for yourself."

"Snapped!"

As soon as Hu Shuihan spoke, he was slapped his head.

Listening to Hu Shuihan's words, Bai Yue slapped Hu Shuihan fiercely with anger. After the fight, she became afraid. She looked at Hu Shuihan with a faint pain in her palm, reminding her of how hard she had just tried.

Hu Shuihan slowly turned his head, his face was neither sad nor happy, and his voice was tolerant: "Yue'er, don't make trouble."

Bai Yue became courageous, pushing her hands on Hu Shuihan's chest.

Hu Shuihan hugged Bai Yue's waist with her clothes-holding hand, and grabbed one of her arms with the other hand, and easily and completely confined her.

During this struggle, Hu Shuihan had already dived a lot with Bai Yue, and he was faster than running on the shore under the current.

But the white bone vine is like a spirit behind it, following without falling a step, the dark green eyes staring at Hu Shuihan, reflecting the strange light in the deep sea.

Hu Shuihan was so oozing in his heart that he glanced at the resisting female in his arms, and said softly: "There is also soil in front of us. Let's move in, okay?"

Bai Yue was startled: "Have you been there before?"

"I've been there before." Hu Shuihan said indifferently, because he didn't find any trace of the orc after he left.

After all, he is still looking for females, not too far away from the herd.

But now...

Hu Shuihan looked at the female in his arms, with a warm smile on his face, like the first melting of ice and snow.

Now, it doesn't matter where he go, as long as Yue'er is by his side.

Bai Yue's heartbeat speeded up, and she raised her head and asked, "Then have you found humans? Or orcs?"

Hu Shuihan shook his head.

Bai Yue was a little disappointed, and comforted herself: It must be that Hu Shuihan hasn't gone to many places, so she didn't encounter it.

"Are there any differences between them and other places?" Bai Yue asked again.

Hu Shuihan didn't answer immediately. After thinking for a while, he said, "I found a series of marks on the beach. The marks are distributed in a regular pattern of human walks, but its area is larger than the size of an orc, without any biological smell, like it is a trace of being pressed by a stone, and the shape does not look like a foot, so I am not sure if it is a living thing."

Seeing Bai Yue listened carefully, Hu Shuihan's conversation box opened and said, "It may be caused by the special-shaped rock rolling down the mountain. It seems that our Yueer likes adventures, so we have to live there."

Bai Yue didn't understand what it would be, but he didn't reject Hu Shuihan so much, and begged: "I want to see the mark, can you take me there?"

"Of course." Hu Shuihan agreed without thinking: "But the sand is easy to change. After so long, the mark should have disappeared long ago."

Bai Yue exhaled, "I'll take a look, and will forget it."

Hu Shuihan did not continue to dive, speeding up and swimming forward.

Bai Yue hugged Hu Shuihan's neck and said with mental strength to the bone vine behind him: [Qiuqiu, remember the direction, when you arrive, you should bring the wolf here.]

Bai Gu Teng finally found Bai Yue, where he would rather leave, he was cold and happy when he heard the words, but did not respond, just followed silently.

"By the way, Hu Shuihan." Bai Yue's brain became active, suddenly remembering Yingxuan and She Ling, and hurriedly asked: "How long will it take us to get to the other side?"

Hu Shuihan looked down at Bai Yue and replied, "About three days."

Bai Yue nodded, her eyes thoughtful.