Chapter 539: Thorn

The thorns are so dense that Bai Yue can't even start, so she can only use two fingers to hold the thorn tip and pull it out quickly.

Seeing that the neighborhood is still safe, Xiong Yao and Langzhi watch also squatted down to help stabbing.

And Yang Guang was completely stupid as early as Bai Yue uttered the first sentence.

Yang Guang looked at the female who was anxious and sad for her child, and looked at the barren and chaotic surroundings, seriously suspecting that now he is dreaming.

Well, it must be a dream.

Otherwise, how can you see females speaking normally like males? Are not all females silly and cute?

Bai Yue didn't have the energy to hide anything from a teenager, even the earthquake didn't care anymore, just hope Lele gets better soon.

Lele was actually not afraid at all, but the more petted the child, the more squeamish he was. Seeing his mother cared about himself so much, Lele took a deep breath and cried even more.

"Wow~~Wow~~"

Xiong Yao: "..."

Langzhi: "..."

The two males looked at each other with the same emotion in their eyes.

What should we do to stop the crying?

But no matter what, it is estimated that he will be crying later.

After the two looked at each other, Bai Yue sighed and continued to stab Lele.

In Lele's distraught cry, the thorns were pulled out one by one, piled up into hills beside him, and the earthquake gradually eased down.

Pulling out these thorns, Lele's face is like a hornet's nest.

Cactus spines contain toxins and are not fatal, but they can cause pain and swelling.

These dazzling eyes on Lele's body were already swollen into lumps, and when he touched it, it was like touching a leprosy-toad-mag.

It's beyond recognition, but it is appropriate to describe Lele.

Bai Yue leaned over and blew on her face, softly coaxing: "Stop crying, go home and let father treat you. Does it hurt?"

"It hurts~" Lele nodded and said with a long tone.

A coquettish character was exchanged for mother's gentle blow.

Bai Yue pinched Lele's armpits to lift him up, took off his clothes, made sure that there were no cactus thorns, and put them on again.

"Zhi, Xiong Yao, let's go home and let Qiuqiu heal him quickly." Bai Yue picked up the heavy-weight child and was crushed by the strong baby, just like a gnawed old man. Poor mother.

Langzhi grabbed Lele's long hair, lifted him out of Bai Yue's arms, and quickly hugged him in his arms when Bai Yue's anger faced each other.

"Okay, let's go back now." Langzhi begged for mercy.

Bai Yue snorted and walked to Xiong Yao's side.

Xiong Yao picked her up as soon as he caught her arm, glanced at Yang Guang who was still silly, and reminded: "Go."

"Ah? Oh." Yang Guang replied slowly, hurriedly following behind them.

Bai Yue only then realized how much he had said in front of Yang Guang, and glanced at Yang Guang anxiously.

Yang Guang was also looking at Bai Yue, but she unexpectedly turned her head around, and the two of them caught sight of each other unexpectedly.

Yang Guang was immediately at a loss, almost tripped over his own foot, hummed several times, and did not say a complete word.

Bai Yue smiled at him politely, turned to the beginning, and said in her heart: I'm in trouble again!

A group of people walked to the vicinity of the city. The outside of the city was full of people, not only males, but also females and cubs.

The females and tiger tribes here are of the same style, and they are both dark-skinned Caucasians.

Because of the earthquake, all the residents of the city have taken refuge.