Chapter 582: Destroy Mecha

Bai Yue hugged Hu Shuihan tightly, touched the warm liquid on Hu Shuihan's back, and took a look at it. It was full of blood.

"Are you injured?" Bai Yue said in surprise.

"It's okay." Hu Shui Han didn't care about it, staring at the mecha that was taken into the sea, controlling the more violent torrent, and shooting it onto the reef.

Bang!

With such a huge pressure, even if two boulders collide, both will be shattered, but the mecha hits the reef, but it is somewhat damaged and not broken.

The water around the armour of the fox water cold adjusts the rotation of the water, preparing to brew a greater power to give a fatal blow.

Suddenly white light appeared from the palms of the mecha, pushing the mecha to fly upward.

The corner of Hu Shuihan's mouth raised a sneer, "Want to go? In your dream!"

The sea water vortex continued to strengthen, and more sea water surged above.

When the mecha flies upwards, he replenishes the seawater upwards, which is exactly the same as dealing with the bone vine.

The mecha has not been able to fly out of the water, and the vortex is strong enough to surround the mecha.

The whirlpool slammed into the reef group on the side, and the mecha instantly lost balance and slammed into it.

boom---

A loud noise that broke the eardrums exploded, and the mecha collapsed.  But in the first moment, the back compartment of the mecha suddenly opened, ejecting a small black mecha, and ran away in chaos.

Hu Shuihan calmed the sea and swam over with Bai Yue.

"Dead?" Bai Yue said as she looked at the mecha wreckage that fell all over the floor.

Hu Shuihan kicked the chest of the huge mecha and made a dull crash: "It's so easy to die, it's boring."

Bai Yue broke free from Hu Shuihan's arms and squatted down. Hu Shuihan hurriedly controlled the air bubbles to descend with her.

"Boom boom boom"

Bai Yue knocked on the chest of the mecha, raised her head and said to Hu Shuihan: "It doesn't seem to be solid, I don't know if there is anyone in it."

Hu Shuihan didn't even think about it. Hearing Bai Yue's words, he immediately squatted down and picked up the mecha with his bare hands.

After a lot of effort, Hu Shuihan finally pulled out the mecha warehouse.

There are seats, helmets, and sophisticated control panels.

Bai Yue was secretly overjoyed, and her face couldn't help showing a little bit: "It is controlled by someone, what kind of race do you ever hear?"

"Don't forget that he wants to kill us." Hu Shuihan said, but leaned down obediently and sniffed from the seat: "I don't know many species, and I can't tell which race this smell is."

Bai Yue was a little disappointed, because Hu Shuihan was squatting, Bai Yue saw the wound on his back, and was immediately distracted.

"You shed a lot of blood, doesn't it matter?" Bai Yue said worriedly.

Hu Shuihan touched his back with his backhand and said, "It's just a scratch, it will be fine later."

Bai Yue still couldn't bear to ignore it. She stood behind Hu Shuihan and said, "Give me some clean water. I'll wash it for you. What if it becomes poisonous."

Hu Shuihan immediately smiled and gave Bai Yue a water ball.

Bai Yue drenched the water on Hu Shuihan's back with a hand pocket, and carefully cleaned up the wound. His wound was indeed not very serious, but it was bleeding a lot. After washing it, it was a sharp scratch.

After handling the wound, Hu Shuihan hugged Bai Yue and swam elsewhere: "We have to leave cleanly. The person who controls this thing has escaped. We are not safe here."

"Yeah." Bai Yue nodded in agreement, glanced at Hu Shuihan hesitantly, and finally couldn't help but said: "If you meet them again, can you catch them alive?"