Chapter 427: Mouth-To-Mouth Water

The teams were merged, so that there would be five energy-substantial powers, as well as the white bone vine blessing with healing ability, and they would definitely be regarded as the strongest team in the mainland.

This trip may not be without hope.

Even Hu Mitian suddenly gained confidence and smiled and jumped off Yingxuan's back.

Yingxuan followed and flew down.

Hu Mitian said: "Don't be in a hurry. Everyone can walk on their own. You don't have to carry me."

After all, the tiger turned into a beast and ran into the wolf team.

She Ling also jumped off from Yingxuan's back and turned into a giant python, swinging the snake's tail to insert in the middle of the team.

Ying Xuan hung over the heads of everyone, flapping his wings unhurriedly, and I don't know if it was intentional, his shadow happened to be cast on Bai Yue.

Bai Yue looked up at him, and thought nonchalantly: Such a big eagle, don't pull it down!

Bai Yue's mental power had already returned to its peak, and this sentence was accidentally conveyed with her mental power.

"Cough!" Baiguteng coughed, his face was cold, but his eyes were full of smiles.

"Qiuqiu, are you uncomfortable?" Bai Yue cared.

The ball's complexion shook his head as usual, and Bai Yue's calm appearance did not make Bai Yue suspicious.

If Yingxuan could hear Bai Yue's heartbeat, I wonder if he could fly calmly.

The group of people drifted away, leaving only a trail of footprints on the ground where large patches of snow still remained.

Lele's figure appeared in this place, sniffing the footprints on the ground, and swiftly running on all fours on the ground, his red back standing firm.

As the sun sets, the orange glow is cast on the wet ground, giving people the last remaining warmth. 

Because of the white bone vine, the surrounding trees converge their branches and leaves early, and try not to block the sun as much as possible, so that the soil of the deep mountains and old forests has a chance to see the sky again.

There is a small stream of sheep intestines nearby, the clear water is gurgling, the swimming fish leap, splashing the sound of dingdong water.

Xiong Yao scooped a glass of water from the river, took a closer look, and made sure that there were no impurities before walking towards Bai Yue.

"You drink some water first. I'll cook dinner right now." Xiong Yao said.

Bai Yue held a pair of hands wrapped in gloves, took a sip from the cup, and suddenly grinned, "It's so cold."

As she is about to take another sip, the cup is immediately removed by Xiong Yao.

"Hey! I haven't finished drinking yet." Bai Yue stared at Xiong Yao innocently.

Xiong Yao's heart was softened by the stare, and he almost handed the water back subconsciously.

"You say it's cold so I'd better boil the water first. At least you can't get sick." Xiong Yao said.

Bai Yue hadn't drank any water all afternoon. She is already thirsty so she finally had a saliva, but she was snatched away by a word of her own, and she regretted that she could not wait to swallow her tongue.

"It's not cold or cold, I just said casually, give me a drink." Bai Yue hugged Xiong Yao's arm like a puppy and looked up at him.

Xiong Yao looked at the water glass and Bai Yue's face, and finally made a compromise... he drank a sip of water.

Bai Yue: "..."

Xiong Yao took a sip of water and stopped talking, and did not walk away. After a while, just as Bai Yue wanted to grab the water, he suddenly bent down and hugged Bai Yue's back waist, his fiery lips pressed against Bai Yue. Bai Yue's mouth was slightly chilled by the cold air.

"Hmm!" Bai Yue widened her eyes immediately and screamed subconsciously, but as soon as she spoke, a stream of warm water poured into her mouth.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" Bai Yue shook her head and struggled.

She can accept kissing at best, but mouth-to-mouth feeding and watering is still very disgusting to think about!