Chapter 455: Go To Panda Clan

But didn't the patriarch say that city orcs don't eat meat? This is not the same to what they say. It is more particular than what they eat.

He watched them put this meat and that one inside, and it gradually became more and more fragrant. It is amazing.

Thinking that Xiong Bai lowered his head and bit on the small bamboo shoots on the rice.

Boom buzz-the tender bamboo shoots break when you chew, but they are also chewy. The fresh and tender bamboo shoots are mixed with rich gravy to fill the mouth and collide with the magic of taste buds.

Xiong Bai's chewing action paused, and he opened a pair of apricot-shaped bear eyes, and the eyeballs illuminated by the firelight were filled with incredibleness.

Bai Yue smiled, "It's delicious."

"Yeah." Xiong Bai nodded repeatedly, his mouth reacted and chewed quickly, as if he hadn't eaten in eight lifetimes.

Seeing that Xiong Bai loves bamboo so much, Bai Yue glanced at the Xiong Yao beside him. They are all bears. I wonder if Xiong Yao eats bamboo?

"Xiong Yao." Bai Yue moved to Xiong Yao's side.

"Huh?" Xiong Yao tilted his head to look at Bai Yue, but with a casual glance, he was full of love.

Embarrassingly, Xiong Bai also looked at Bai Yue, and felt a little disappointed when he saw that Bai Yue was only talking to another big black bear.

He thought the female was calling him, and he thought it would be too affectionate. It turned out to be affectionate.

"Do you like the dinner today?" Xiong Yao asked softly.

"I like it." Bai Yue said, adding a chopsticks and bamboo shoots to Xiong Yao's rice. "Try it."

Xiong Yao puts the bamboo shoots and rice into his mouth in one bite, his attitude is no different from eating other foods.

Bai Yue asked: "Do you eat big bamboo?"

"Why should I eat big bamboo?" Xiong Yao puzzled, noticed the panda orc on the opposite side, and smiled: "That's the hobby of their race. We eat more casually. We eat what we see, dried bamboo. I've also eaten slices."

"There are dried bamboo chips!" Xiong Bai said with an expression of "playing in the city", feeling that he had gained insight: "We all eat raw, is the dried one delicious? How to bake it? Put it on the stove and grilled?"

Xiong Yao said: "There is a food dryer, but it has the function of sterilizing and removing plant activity, and the taste is not as good as raw."

Xiong Bai was disappointed when he heard that, "Well, then I still eat raw."

Listening to their conversation, Bai Yue seemed to see the collision of the habits of the rural and urban people, and found it very interesting.

After eating, Xiong Bai wanted to invite them to live in the tribe, but was refused by the wolf.  He looked at Bai Yue reluctantly, and failed to offer to go home by himself, so he spent the night in the wild with them.

...

Early the next morning.

Perhaps it was because of the removal of a big plant, the atmosphere in the morning was extraordinarily relaxed and pleasant.

"Ah!" Standing by the river, Bai Yue stretched out a long lazy waist. Knowing that the wolf was behind her, she said without looking back: "It's been a long time since I got up so early. I feel like everyone is awake."

Langzhi walked over with a soft face, put a coat on her, and said amusedly: "I'm cold and clear."

"Haha..." Bai Yue laughed.

A puff of wood smoke floated nearby, which made people's eyes sour. Bai Yue waved the air in front of him, and turned her head to see Xiong Yao who was cooking and baking the quilt.

This quilt has been roasted all night, and I don’t know if it’s dry. There is still such a long way to live on this quilt!

Seeing the sadness in her eyes, Xiong Bai immediately stepped forward to show her courtesy: "Guoguo will go to our tribe to play. I can get you a new quilt with bamboo in it, and it's make you sweet to sleep."