Chapter 449: Mountain Cave

The cave is airtight, but there is oxygen, and there must be plants.

The two beasts cheered up and stretched out their arms with light spots to explore.

Not far ahead, they saw Xiong Bai who had fainted.

Under him, there are countless animal and orc bones piled up into a mountain.

On the side, there is their missing luggage, which is still wet.

"She Ling?" Hu Mitian called out anxiously.

She Ling and Ying Xuan are externally his subordinates. In fact, they are all friends who have grown up together since childhood, and they are brothers and sisters. Realizing that something might happen to him, Hu Mitian anxiously looked forward.

"Beware of danger!" Xiong Yao pushed Xiong Bai, but failed to wake him up, and immediately chased after Tiger.

The hazy halo couldn't illuminate all areas, and Hu Mitian tripped over something soft and looked down, only to find that Snhe Ling had also fainted on the ground.

He immediately squatted down and checked She Ling's condition. Fortunately, he just passed out like Xiong Bai.

Walking along the snake's body, Hu Mitian found broken leaves on the bone spurs on his back.

With a touch of your hand, there is still undried plant juice on it.

When Hu Mitian found a clue, a vine with five-pointed star leaves quietly stretched towards him.

"Be careful!" Xiong Yao shouted.

Hu Mitian suddenly woke up. Just thinking about it, he forgot to estimate other things. He might still be affected by the fog.

His thinking reaction was slow, and his movements were correspondingly slower than usual. The tiger turned around to hide, and a vine came on him.

It was too late to escape, Hu Mitian's hands were claw-shaped, his nails turned into sharp and sharp steel knives, and even the raised bones were glowing with metallic color.

With a "stab", the tiger cut off the vine with one claw.

The vine twitched crazily in pain, and was grabbed by Xiong Yao, who came to support, and slammed.

"Boom!"

Suddenly the whole mountain shook.

Yingxuan on the mountain immediately turned into a beast and squatted down in front of Langzhi.

Langzhi picked up Bai Yue and jumped up.

The three of them flew off the ground, and the vines on the ground rushed up like a swarm of snakes, being pulled by the roots before they looked at them.

Xiong Yao broke the vine with one hand, and almost fell due to the shock of the reaction force. He took a few steps with his hind legs to stabilize his body.

"This mountain is already under its control." Hu Mitian quickly analyzed.

"Is it to fight or retreat?" Xiong Yao shook his painful hand and asked in a warlike voice.

He was not good at combat planning, but only good at fighting, so he gave the decision to Hu Mitian.

"It seems that this is its main root." Hu Mitian said, and more vines appeared in the darkness while speaking, "It is not so easy for us to go, we can only fight!"

"Okay!" Xiong Yao strode forward, tied wet pants to the back of his head, turned into a big black bear over three meters tall, and rushed forward with a roar.

Countless vines stabbed at him, Xiong Yao moved forward with both hands, and the soil in the surrounding rock crevices quickly flew in front of his palm, condensing into a strong earth shield on both sides.

Block the tip of the vine, and then smash it down.

"Boom!"

The earth shield shattered and closed quickly.

The unsmashed vine continued to move forward, entwining Xiong Yao's body.

Hu Mitian also turned into a beast, and with a roar of a tiger, his claws caught Xiong Yao.

Xiong Yao tacitly condensed an earth shield on his body, the vines were disconnected, and Xiong Yao was undamaged.

The severed vine fell on the ground, jumping frantically and attacking indiscriminately.

Xiong Yao's earth shields slammed on the ground, smashing the vines into mud, and they were considered to disappear.