Chapter 542: I Am Older Than You

Yang Guang still shook his head firmly.

Lele, who was standing by the wall, swallowed, finally couldn't help it, and looked back at his mother: "Mom~"

Bai Yue's face sank: "Stand still!"

Lele nodded slightly, licked his lips, and said pitifully, "I want to eat."

Bai Yue glared at him, after all she felt relieved, and said loosely: "Okay, come here."

Lele immediately opened his eyebrows and smiled, and ran over.

Bai Yue hugged him on her lap and fed him a bite of the pulp.

Lele ate it with relish. As a hybrid of animals and plants, his recipes are terrifyingly wide, and can be raised as humans or potted plants.

Sunshine watched the close interaction between mother and son and couldn't help smiling.

It's just that this mother is too young, she should stay in the arms of the orcs and enjoy the warmth instead of walking around like the other children.

She is still half a child herself.

Yang Guang looked at the males of Bai Yue and saw that no one was paying attention to them. He approached Bai Yue and lowered his voice and said, "Guoguo, you have to avoid them as much as possible."

"Huh?" Bai Yue was taken aback, looked at Yang Guang and asked, "Who should I avoid?"

"Your males." Yang Guang hated iron and said: "You are still young. You must protect your body and don't let them do whatever they want."

Bai Yue understood, her face immediately became hot, and angrily said, "What are you talking about?"

Looking at Yang Guang's youth, I didn't expect that when I looked at them, all these things were in my mind. Bai Yue was so embarrassed that she couldn't wait to disappear.

With a still green face, Yang Guang said with an old-fashioned manner: "It is not good for a female to give birth early to have a child. I don't know how old are your females are starting to have children, but our females are at least 15 years old and they will meet the male who owns her."

Thinking that Bai Yue's normal IQ, Yang Guang wisely played down the "trading".

Bai Yue heard that something was wrong, touched her face, and asked, "How old do you think I am?"

"You..." Yang Guang glanced up and down at Bai Yue's body and said, "At most fourteen."

"Puff!" Bai Yue burst out laughing immediately.

To say that when she first came here, others thought her fourteen was justified. After all, her body has not been formally developed, and it is normal for the unobstructed to be treated as a child.

But she was back to health under the care of Langzhi, and she also had the parts that a woman should have. It would be inappropriate to treat her as a child.

Bai Yue took a look at Yang Guang and asked, "How old are you?"

"Fifteen." Yang Guang said.

Bai Yue pursed her mouth and smiled, and said in a funny way: "I'm older than you."

Yang Guang was immediately stunned, and said stupidly, "Huh?"

Bai Yue smiled even harder, and while feeding Lele, she said: "You can check some pictures of 14-year-old females here and show me. I want to see if they are really the same age as me."

Yang Guang had already blushed quietly and made a joke. He didn't dare to look at Bai Yue. He hurriedly followed her instructions to find out the female pictures with a personal terminal and projected them on the table.

The females who have not been sold in these breeding bases are usually unclothed, and they are a little embarrassed to watch female nudes with a male.

She saw several pictures of females in a row. These females were 13 or 14 years old, and even twelve-year-old girls. The breasts were so plump that all of them made her a little bit slapped, except for her cheeks.  Just like an adult.