Chapter 454: The Smallest Bamboo

The panda in the river picked up the flower dropped by the female and sniffed it. A panda's face was full of intoxication, and his eyes were even slightly blurred.

This is the tweed that Guoguo has smelled. It really smells good.

When he closed his eyes, he seemed to be able to see Guoguo's cute little face, which was even more charming than this flower.

Langzhi glanced at him and said, "It's best not to touch the flower. It may be the source of your loss of consciousness."

Xiong Bai woke up in an instant, noticed the last moment of trance, and immediately threw the flower away.

Although it was getting late, in order to celebrate and compensate for Bai Yue's aggrieved stomach all day, they cooked very rich dish.

Xiong Yao also prepared Xiong Yao's rice for Bai Yue.  Because of the lack of rice bowls, Xiong Yao used local materials and used a bamboo thick with dragon fruit as a container, which contained steamed rice in a bamboo tube.

After the rice was cooked, the bamboo pot was split into two, and the upper layer was opened, revealing a tube of white and fragrant rice.

"Wow! Bamboo tube rice!" Bai Yue approached the bamboo tube and sniffed desperately: "It smells so delicious and it looks so delicious."

The panda on the side couldn't stop the saliva in his mouth, and swallowed gruntingly.

Xiong Bai squeezed out most of the moisture in his hair by transforming into a human form, but it was still not dry enough, so he turned back into a beast shape and roasted by the fire, still smoking.  He sat upright, as if an animal had cultivated into a spirit and was meditating.

Bai Yue saw him, clutching her belly and snickered for a while.

Here, Xiong Yao cut the bamboo tube for the rice into eight sections, and everyone sent one section.

When everyone took the rice, they were all captured by the rice fragrance oozing with the fragrance of bamboo, and they took a bite to their lips. 

In order to eat a meal, Xiong Bai turned into a human form, and directly ate the rice with bamboo, and made a "click" in one mouthful.

Bai Yue: "..." The young man was very utterly mouthful.

Xiong Bai nodded as he ate, "This bamboo is really fragrant. What kind of plant seeds are the particles on it? It's white. I've never seen it before. It's so soft after cooked, and it's delicious when mixed with bamboo.

Langzhi realized that Guoguo was very interested in the panda orc family, and she would definitely explain it carefully, so he said before she could speak: "This is a kind of wheat, and it will be white after molting. If you like it, we can send some seeds for you."

Xiong Bai hesitated, "Planting plants...it seems too dangerous."

"Yeah, you didn't..." Bai Yue paused after speaking, and glanced at Bai Gu Teng.

"Nothing?" Xiong Bai said curiously.

"Uh... not enough manpower." Bai Yue said solemnly: "It would be bad if it floods."

Xiong Bai nodded in agreement. Although the tribe has a population of hundreds of people, half of them are humans. They can't do physical work. They also have other things to do. They can't let all the orcs fall for such a small amount of food. Come and help.

Finally, Bai Yue was relieved, because Xiong Bai was regarded as a guest, or a guest who was wronged by them, she politely greeted: "Don’t just eat bamboo. Eat vegetables, too. Xiong Yao’s dishes are the best, yes. Stewed bamboo shoots with bacon..."

As Bai Yue said, she got greedy first, swallowed, and stretched out her chopsticks.

Xiong Bai took a chopstick in one hand and combined it to pick up a poorly thin bamboo shoot.

Looking at the thin bamboo shoots on top of the white rice, Xiong Bai's expression was a little subtle: Oh, this must be the smallest bamboo he has ever eaten.