Chapter 403: Confession

"It's still swollen." Xiong Yao remembered how fierce he was that day, and wanted to slap himself a few times.

He zipped Bai Yue, Xiong Yao opened the food box and said guiltily: "You are hungry, eat breakfast first, and you will feel better after eating well."

"Yeah." Bai Yue nodded, leaned against Xiong Yao's arms and start to eat.

Seeing Guoguo's satisfying eating, Xiong Yao's rugged face is so soft that it didn't fit the human setting, and he asked carefully: "Don't you hate me? I thought I ignored your wishes to mate with me, and you would be very angry.."

Bai Yue smiled, picked up a dumpling and stuffed it into Xiong Yao's mouth.

"Silly, haven't we been partners long ago?"

Xiong Yao smiled. Although on the surface he and Guoguo are in partnership, in fact he is just her guardian.  Guoguo said that they are a partnership, and he couldn't refute it, so he could only smile back.

Bai Yue knew that Xiong Yao didn’t think so, and continued: “Actually, from that day on, you have been my partner and the father of my child. You have never been perfunctory. It’s just that you’re all at home. I’m really embarrassed to follow anyone close. Those times with Qiuqiu... he was a foul! It was a sneak attack!"

Xiong Yao stared at Bai Yue in a daze, as if an invisible shackle in his heart is instantly untied, his whole body relaxed, his face brightened with joy.

"I am a mediocre person who disturbed myself." Xiong Yao kissed his lover's forehead affectionately, full of joy and urgently to vent.

Bai Yue pursed her lips and smiled, straightened her waist and stretched her neck, and kissed Xiong Yao's chin.

Xiong Yao laughed silly, and suddenly, a loud grunt sounded from Bai Yue's belly.

"Hurry up and eat breakfast. I'll go to the doctor to get some medicine and put it on for you." Xiong Yao said.

"Yeah." Bai Yue answered, lowering her head with a smile and continued to eat. 

Speaking of injuries, Xiong Yao would inevitably think of the white bone vine, which has the ability to heal. He is immersed in despair these days, and then he is shocked by realize that the white bone vine had not appeared for several days.

"Where is the white bone vine? Why didn't I see him?"

Speaking of the white bone vine, Bai Yue's expression instantly cooled down.

"He didn't come up with Lele, Lele only climbed up the next day." Bai Yue didn't want to say more about these worries, and eat one bite after another.

Xiong Yao is startled, and said guiltily: "If I stay a little longer, it will be fine."

"It has nothing to do with you, you are just worried about me. Qiuqiu doesn't like Lele, not only this time. There will be another time." Bai Yue said.

Xiong Yao feels relieved.

After Bai Yue finished her meal, Xiong Yao go out to fetch her medicine, and applied it carefully.

...

She does not get sick once a year, and her illness can last a long time. This time, she has been in the hospital for three or four days. The illness has not recovered, and the discomfort of the lower body has long been restored.

Bai Yue is really bored, dragged Xiong Yao to soak for a long time, and finally got his permission and went downstairs to breathe.

Xiong Yao and Bai Yue hold hands, one tall as a mountain, the other petite and exquisite, in modern times, these figures look like father and daughter.  But in this era, it is normal. The only difference is that Bai Yue is much slimmer than ordinary females.

Bai Yue looked up at the sky, stretched out a hand, peeped through the fingers of the blazing sun, and said: "The weather forecast says that a hurricane will coming. Why is there no sign?"

"It's normal if the sky changes." Xiong Yao trimmed Bai Yue's hat. He deliberately stand on the top of the wind, blocking the cold wind for Bai Yue as much as possible.

-----
I'm busy, nowadays.. that's why the update is like a snail😣 be patient, huh.. at least i'll try update everyday..