Chapter 521: Meet The Gynecology

Bai Yue's butt was so painful that she slipped off the butt of Langzhi, rubbing her own little butt, her delicate face wrinkled into a small dumpling.

The wolf turned into a human form, put on his pants, walked beside Bai Yue and rubbed it for her.

As soon as Bai Yue looked at him, he couldn't help complaining: "Your bones are too hard, you are killing me."

"Yes, yes, next time Xiong Yao will carry you." Lang Zhi coaxed, and the hand rubbing on his wife's butt gradually changed the taste.

Bai Yue glanced at him suspiciously, and jumped away, "Go away, you pervert."

With that, she hurried go to Xiong Yao.

Xiong Yao had also turned into a human being and put on his clothes, holding Bai Yue's hand, and glanced at her face uneasy.

"What do you want to eat?" Xiong Yao said while looking at the surrounding environment, "There are only a single species of plants here, and there may not be many delicious ones."

Bai Yue also looked around, frowning suddenly thinking of something.

The Arabian Peninsula seems to have a tropical desert climate, how come all the forests are no different from the mainland?

Bai Yue squatted down, grabbed a handful of soil, squeezed it, and could vaguely find traces of gravel.

Is the desert turned into soil?

Hehe, it seems that the methods used by mankind to protect the environment in those days have been very effective, but it is a pity that things will be reversed, and the longing once has become a disaster today.

"Guoguo." Xiong Yao picked up Bai Yue, and treated the soil between her fingers: "Someone is here, don't talk."

Bai Yue looked up and saw that more than a dozen tall orcs were running out of the city.

After a while, the two sides met.

Bai Yue nests in Xiong Yao's arms, this is a giant baby.

Langzhi walked to the front and said to the leading orc: "We are orcs from outside, and the female is sick. Can we go to the city and take her to the hospital?"

The leading orc glanced at the female in Xiong Yao's arms, and when he saw her petite size, he had no doubts, and said, "Please show your identification."

Lang Zhi is considered the head of the capital, and it is very easy to change his identity. People in the capital have long changed their identity information.

The orcs checked and let them into the city.

This city is very small, with only a few thousand people. Compared with the safe city, it is like a four-fifth-line down town.

There are people coming and going on the street, and one or two plants appear on the ground from time to time. Orcs passing by will be very responsible to pull out the plants to avoid leaving hidden dangers.

After a little inquiries, Lang Zhi found the only hospital in the city.

The hospital is very old. It is estimated that it has not been renovated in forty to fifty years. There are tiny moss and some tumultuous vines on the walls.

But with the arrival of their group, the plants in the hospital quickly lost their vitality.

In the lobby of the hospital, there was an old goat orc sitting. He stroked a gray goatee and looked at a book intently, even if he had entered the hospital.

Langzhi deliberately increased his steps, and finally attracted the attention of the old goat orc and raised his head to look at them.

Bai Yue was petite and was held in her arms by Xiong Yao. She was just blocked by the wolf. The old goat orc didn't see her at a glance. Seeing that it was a group of orcs, he said nonchalantly, "This is a female family, and does not look at males."

Bai Yue hurriedly lifted her head, craned her neck and peeked at Langzhi, and almost raised her hand to report.

Lang Zhi could not help being laughed, moved away and let Bai Yue show her face, and said, "Let's take a female to see the gynecology department."

Being taken to the hospital by a large group of males to see the gynecology department, Bai Yue suddenly felt extremely ashamed.