Chapter 464: Do You Have A Steel Tooth?

"Lele wants to eat..."

Lele's voice suddenly echoed in the head of the head panda, and he glanced at the house where Lele was hiding.

As a continuation of the spiritual body, Lele is naturally powerful. In order to eat something, he has done his best to convey his desires and hopes to the person who can satisfy him-that is, the head of the panda.

The head of the panda only thought of Lele and had a hallucination, and he didn't know if it was his psychological effect. This voice was more aggrieved than Lele's usual speech.

"Everyone, don't just eat for yourself. The humans and cubs in your family haven't eaten yet, so hurry up and send it to them." The head of the panda raised his voice.

The panda beasts were fascinated by the food, and they remembered their family members when they heard the patriarch's reminder.

With so many people, there are not enough utensils to hold food. Everyone takes one or several bamboo pots of meat, and then puts other food on the meat. They eat according to the family population, not much. From this detail, you can see how simple the atmosphere of the panda family is.

Most of the food on the table was empty in an instant, and people almost ran away, leaving only dozens of unmarried panda orcs still eating.

Xiong Bai held the bamboo pot meat in one hand, and patted the bamboo with the cold salad in the other, and enjoyed eating.

"Oh!" The patriarch suddenly knocked on Xiong Bai's head with the bamboo pot in his hand, and Xiong Bai wailed, covering his head with his backhand.

"Eat, eat, you know how to eat, and you should also quickly send food to your brother!" The head of the panda said solemnly.

Xiong Bai was taken aback: "Where do I have a brother?"

The head of the panda has a stern face, with an expression of "I said you have what you have".

Xiong Bai looked at the patriarch for a while, and suddenly realized that he picked up a bamboo pot of meat and stood up: "Yes, I also have a human brother called Lele, I will give him food."

When she heard "Lele", Bai Yue couldn't help but care more. Seeing that Xiong Bai had only taken one kind of food, she hurriedly said, "There are also fish and cold dishes, put a little bit of it, let Lele taste it." 

"Oh, okay." Xiong Bai followed suit one by one, ignoring that Lele was just a little baby who was not walking steadily, so he piled up the bamboo tubes so that he couldn't put any green vegetables, and then left with the food.

Lele sucked his saliva and saw Xiong Bai walking towards the patriarch's house. He was also busy running there across a row of bamboo houses, rushing home before Xiong Bai.

"Lele, I'm here to bring you food." Xiong Bai said as he walked into the house.

With a squeak, a green shadow flew out of the room.

Xiong Bai only felt that there was a flower in front of him, and the thing in his hand was gone. He turned his head and saw that it was Lele who jumped out and snatched the food.

Lele lowered his head and took a deep sniff, suddenly looking satisfied.

It's still the same food like home.

After taking a sip of the fragrance, Lele became even hungry and took a sip of the bamboo tube from the side.

"Crack!"

Just like the panda orc eating bamboo meat, he also gnawed a gap in one bite, and chewed it "click".

Xiong Bai was dumbfounded, squatting down and staring at Lele's teeth: "How old are you? You can eat old bamboo? No, you are a human being. Even adults can't eat old bamboo."

Lele "clicked" again.

Xiong Bai looked at him innocently and exclaimed: "You have a mouthful of steel teeth in your mouth!"

Lele is still relatively cold, there is a need to ignore people easily, especially when he is still eating at the moment, and there is no time to deal with Xiong Bai.