Chapter 431: Passing Through The Mountains

"Um..." Lele froze while biting the fish's head, and the strong smell of the entrance caught him off guard.

The fish slapped frantically on his face, and a drop of blood slid down the corner of his mouth, falling on the bright red wet clothes, and was moistened by the water.

Although it was unpalatable, at least he was sure it was edible, so he ate the whole fish directly, leaving only a tuft of internal organs comparable to a fishy bomb.

After eating the fish, Lele didn't wash his hands, wiped the blood and fish scales on his face, and chased up along the trail.

...

After two days of walking, the terrain became a mountainous area and the road ahead became difficult.

A group of orcs stood in front of the mountain, looking at the steep slope, taking a short break.

Langzhi clicked on his personal terminal and projected his location, which was a map of a whole continent.  This is a general map of the whole city drawn by the orcs. As long as there is soil connected, it is displayed on the map.  Langzhi is based on the simple map drawn by Bai Yue to roughly determine the location of Africa.

"There is a large mountain area in front of us." The wolf said: "Mountains are difficult to navigate, and you must guard against plants. Everyone must be careful."

Hu Mitian said: "As the saying goes, Wangshan runs dead animals. It's hard to tell whether there is a road. The most important thing is the safety of Guoguo. I suggest that Yingxuan carry us through the mountains."

Bai Yue looked at Yingxuan and couldn't bear to say: "But with so many people, he has to carry two at a time, and he has to pick up three times, which is five times. This is too hard. Let's go together."

"Even if he flew twenty times back and forth, still he is faster than us." Hu Mitian said with a smile: "The more important thing is safety."

"Is that so?" Bai Yue said suspiciously. She hadn't walked the mountain road, and had no feelings about "Wangshan running dead beast", and looked at Langzhi inquiringly.

Langzhi only thought for a while before agreeing, "Okay, I and Guoguo will go there first."

Yingxuan's mouth turned upside down, and quickly took off his pants, saying, "Come on Guoguo."

Bai Yue accidentally saw something that shouldn't be seen, and immediately lowered her head and held the hand of Langzhi, "Thank you. Sorry to trouble you."

The smile on Ying Xuan's face was even more obvious, turning into a beast, and there was also a smile in his dark eyes.

Langzhi and Bai Yue left first.

Bai Gu Teng looked back and said, "I'm leaving now."

Xiong Yao asked, "Are you going to go over? Do you know where to meet them?"

"It's not difficult for me to find someone." Baiguteng said.

Hu Mitian has always been grateful for his life-saving grace from Baiguteng, and immediately persuades him when he sees this: "You can go with Xiong Yao, and you have to fly three times anyway."

"It doesn't matter." Baiguteng didn't want to say more, and disappeared after speaking.

They only thought that the white bone vine was going forward, but they couldn't think of it, he turned back the same way.

Lele is swiftly following her mother's trail. Because of Bai Yue, the route they walked naturally avoided the powerful plants. The trees Lele Road encountered were not his opponents. Seeing that it was either spending to make way, or bowing down.

He ran fast, there was nothing in front of him, but suddenly he bumped into something, and fell to the ground.

"Wow!"

Lele sat down on the ground, got up on a roll, grinning fiercely at the opponent.

"The reaction is very quick." Baiguteng admired Lele with a rare admiration, but the next sentence was an unrelenting blow: "But it is also enough to let an enemy who is more powerful than you harvest your life."