Chapter 457: Find A Mother For Lele

The head of the panda looked at Xiong Bai in shock, thought for a moment, and immediately said: "You go to the warehouse uncle to get the quilt and send it to them immediately."

Xiong Bai laughed in surprise, and was about to leave, when the head of the panda said again: "Remember, you can't let them step into the territory. It's best not to let them discover that we are migrating, the heart of defense is indispensable!"

"I know." Xiong Bai ran away happily.

The head of the panda turned and looked at his bamboo house, his wrinkled eyes darkened with dissatisfaction with the vicissitudes of life, and he didn't know what he was thinking.

He stopped quietly for a while, until a white-and-tender little green-haired baby came out of the house, he showed a loving smile again and walked over.

"Xiao Lele, waking up so early, did we bother you?"

Lele shook her head, looked around, and asked, "Where is my mother?"

"Grandpa will take you to see your mother, and come with me." The head of the panda Lele waved.

Lele hesitated, and finally shook his head: "I don't want to meet my mother. I just want to take a peek at my mother."

The head of the panda smiled and asked, "Why?"

Lele pouted his mouth and didn't want to say, the head panda "understood" everything.

Although they brought the female out, the child was also discarded when they wanted to come. He didn't dare to meet them, only to take a peek.

Fortunately, Lele is still young, and forgets when he grows up, he can also give him a happy and complete childhood.

"Go, grandpa will take you to see your mother. Don't be afraid. No one will drive you away." The head of the panda said.

"Really?" Lele thought it was true and looked at the panda patriarch in surprise.

This made the patriarch completely affirmed his guess, sighed, and led him to the home of a female who had just given birth to a baby.

The door of this family was open because they were moving, and their luggage was left outside. A girl with a fat body was sitting at the door, laughing foolishly and teasing the two red pandas in the bamboo basket.

"A baby is good~~"

Two babies scratching~~

The three babies demolish the house!

A baby...

The girl sang a nursery rhyme spread by the panda family, repeating it as she repeated it. Before the little panda could react, she laughed first, and then the little panda yelled with a pair of short paws in the air. Scratching around, seems to be laughing too, very cute.

This expression ability is already the pinnacle gene in this continent, but in this small panda tribe, it is the norm.

This is why the panda clan is still far away from the herd.

Lele first hid behind the head of the panda, only quickly probed out and took a look, then hid again.

Hey?  It's not like my mother.

And those dads?

The head of the panda patted Mo Lele's head encouragingly, and said, "Go and see if there's your mother."

Lele shook his head.

"Good, don't be afraid, no one wants a bad baby. Go and see, if it is your mother, no one will drive you away. I will beat anyone who drives you." The head of the panda put on a fierce expression on purpose. Telling that he is very good.

Lele was deeply suspicious of this, he felt that this guy calling himself "Grandpa" could even beat himself, let alone his father.

At this time, a young panda beast and a pure human male who was a head shorter than him came over.

The human appearance is also stupid, but it is still possible to help carry things and do things, but can not make decisions on their own.

In the panda family, every family consists of at least three members: human female, human male, and panda beast.