Chapter 504: Fern Buster

Hu Mitian jumped on the eagle's back, Langzhi was not polite this time, and immediately jumped up, leaving She Ling on the ground.

"There must be one plant in the group that is the king, and we must first find the king." Lang Zhi was already in a good mood, and as he said, he scanned the ferns with a sharp line of sight.

The area covered by this fern is very wide. Viewed horizontally, the ferns surround the two banks of the broad Blue River without any leakage. The encircling circle is several times wider than the Blue River, making the Blue River seem insignificant as a stream.

Viewed vertically, the front is boundless.

Hu Mitian felt reasonable, and said to Yingxuan: "You first fly back and forth along the river."

"Tweet~" Ying Xuan replied loudly, spreading his wings and flying along the Blue River.

She Ling followed on the ground, faster than them.

During the inspection, Hu Mitian hesitated for a while, and said: "Should we call the white bone vine? He must be able to find the king plant at a glance."

Langzhi naturally knew, and he also knew that Guoguo could easily detect it.

He was reluctant to let Guoguo take the risk. But if he called Baiguteng, he felt even more awkward.

Who is the white bone vine?  It was Guoguo's other companion, his rival in love. He would not help until we ask for it.

Moreover, the white bone vine is a plant. He asked a plant to hunt the plant, which seemed quite inhumane.

Langzhi said coldly: "You were once the master of the capital. When did you become so weak and incompetent? Asking help for a small matter is not cool."

Hu Mitian's expression remained unchanged, and he talked freely: "You don't understand this. Who says that the strong must work hard in person? Strength is one thing, and success is another. The superior should be good at using people. To obtain the greatest benefit at the least cost."

Lang Zhi was thoughtful, but did not admit defeat: "So this is the reason why your strength is stagnant?"

"Um..." Hu Mitian was finally choked.

In the capital, the first requirement to become a head of state is energy materialization. He reached it at the age of eighteen and became the youngest head of state in history. But just as Langzhi said, he has been in the position for eleven or two years, and his strength has already reached the bottleneck, and he will not advance for a long time.

Thinking of this, Hu Mitian sighed: "For the development of the city, this is inevitable. Now you are the head of state, and you should face the improvement of your own strength."

Langzhi would not deny it.

While talking, the ferns finally came to an end. They were on the top of a Huangshan Mountain, and the blue water merged into the new mountain area, and the ferns suddenly ended at the foot of the mountain.

Feeling strange, Langzhi jumped off the eagle's back, grabbed it and sniffed the soil: "It's yellow soil again, and it also smells of sulfur."

"Isn't the sulphurous soil beside the river a coincidence? There will be restraining creatures near the ferocious plants, and this soil may be restraining the existence of ferns." Hu Mitian said.

Langzhi nodded in agreement and looked at She Ling who was swimming all the way on the ground.

She Ling immediately said, "There are sulfur soils along the way."

"The soil is the nemesis of ferns." Langzhi jumped into the fern bushes, and the ferns swayed frantically, gathering the leaves in an attempt to wrap the prey.

However, as soon as it appeared to be surrounded, the blades quickly withered yellow, reached the point of spontaneous ignition, and burned with a "boom".

A wolf quickly rushed out of the fire pit and turned into a human form. The soil remaining between the fingers was fertile black soil.