Chapter 491: Bathing In The Lake

Bai Yue was relieved from the sudden collapse, and smiled happily and said: "It's fine if you are all right, I'm fine, and I'll be fine after a few days of rest."

Langzhi understood that Guoguo was so weak for herself (Xiong Yao had been automatically ignored by him), and his heart felt heavier. Regardless of her dirty body, she couldn't help but leaned over and stamped a mud on her forehead. Color kiss.

Bai Yue grinned a few times, and slowly sat up sideways.

"See you are dirty, go take a bath." Bai Yue said funny.

Hu Mitian's conversation with them was inexplicable, what did Guoguo save them?  Hasn't Guoguo been sleeping here all the time?

Hearing Bai Yue's words, Hu Mitian immediately agreed: "What I said is that Guoguo also needs nutrition. Find a new source of water first. The water below will not be drinkable for a short time."

Langzhi raised his head and glanced at Hu Mitian and the others, and said: "Okay, you go and settle first."

Hu Mitian didn't think much, took most of his luggage, and he sat on Yingxuan's back with She Ling, and went out to search for water.

With no outsiders, Langzhi asked bluntly: "Guoguo, tell me, did you come to us last night?"

Bai Yue nodded, and explained what she had experienced, and demonstrated while talking.

"I'm just like this..." Bai Yue took out a thread of spiritual thread, plucked a strand of Lele's hair, and immediately caused another needle-like tingling, and covered her head with a cry of "Ouch".

Lele's hair fell again.

Lele looked back strangely, who was playing with his hair just now?

Lang Zhi hurriedly said: "Quickly stop making trouble, take a good rest, don't use mental energy indiscriminately these days."

Bai Yue stuck out her tongue bitterly.

Xiong Yao also suddenly realized that, while scraping the silt from his body with stones, he said: "This time we are also considered a blessing in disguise. It is always a good thing to have stronger Guoguo's ability."

"That's right." Langzhi agreed.

Soon, Ying Xuan flew back, and transferred the remaining people to a new place in batches.

...

Because of this accident, they rested here for several days before they recovered.

Of course, the main thing is to restore Bai Yue's vitality.

Spring always flies quickly, and it was bitterly cold a few days ago, and in a blink of an eye there is a summer domineering president style.

The mountains and plains are full of dense green, full of various insects, song and birds, noisy and contradictory tranquility.

Taking advantage of the good sun, Bai Yue took off his clothes and took a big bath in the lake.

This lake is easy to store temperature because of its low fluidity. The lake water is warm as soon as it is exposed to the sun, and it feels like a hot spring.

Bai Yue sits on a clean stone, and the bright sun shines on her face, making her white and delicate skin appear translucent, and even a layer of fine hairs can be seen. It is really clear water that leaves hibiscus, which is natural. Carving.

Although being kept in a psychiatric hospital for seven years, it is still good, that is, this body has been exposed to the sun for a long time and has too white skin.

If this face is just pure beauty and can only be viewed from a distance without being playful, then her body gives people the opposite feeling.

The water flooded her shoulders, her long hair was draped over her body, revealing the round shoulders, and the snow-white crisp xiong looming in the water, which is especially fascinating, and it must be difficult for any male creature to resist.

If the tiger, snake, eagle and three beasts who were sent out to hunt knew such a beautiful scenery, I'm afraid their intestines would have been regretted.