Chapter 433: Looking For Bamboo Shoots 2

Bai Yue stood obediently behind Langzhi and waited. When he finished, he immediately took her hand: "It's all right now, let's go."

"Ok."

Yingxuan drank the water, and was about to come up to say a few words to Guoguo, and saw that they were about to leave.

"Choop~?" A bright eagle crowed from down the mountain.

Bai Yue immediately smiled and shouted to the bottom: "We're looking for food! Have a big meal tonight!"

"Tweet~" Ying Xuan responded with joy, flapping his wings and flying towards the loop.

Baiyue and Langzhi were looking for a good place in the sun. There were stones everywhere, not even the fungus was long, and they didn't find anything to eat for a while.

Bai Yue was a little discouraged, and sat on the stone washed clean by the rain, rubbing her sore calf and said, "Is there really got something to eat here? The plants didn't hit it."

The wolf was lying on his body, his nose leaned close to the ground and sniffed, and he was sure and authentic: "There are animal footprints here. Let's look for it again. We will definitely find something to eat."

"Yeah." Bai Yue replied trustingly, stood up and covered her head with her hands: "It's still spring, and the sun is so hot."

Lang Zhi covered Bai Yue's forehead with his hand, looked around, and said, "The front is the back of the mountain. Let's go there and look for it."

"it is good."

Half-pull and half-hugging, the wolf took Bai Yue to the back of the mountain. There was no sunlight, and the temperature suddenly dropped.

Bai Yue shuddered, and suddenly regretted: I knew I would never come to this gloomy place to get in the sun!

But looking forward, Bai Yue was pleasantly surprised. 

"It's bamboo!" Bai Yue shouted, pointing to the sparse bamboo forest ahead.

"Is this edible?" Langzhi asked curiously, leading Bai Yue to approach the bamboo forest cautiously.

These bamboos grow in the crevices of the stones, and some even take root directly on the stone surface, binding the stones with huge root systems.

Langzhi couldn't help exclaiming: "The vitality of plants is really tenacious. We orcs can only be ashamed of this."

Bai Yue's eyes rolled, and suddenly she stood with her hands behind her, shaking her head and reading a poem.

"Assume that the green mountain will not relax, Ligen is in the broken rock.
The hard work is still strong, regardless of the east and west winds.  "

Langzhi looked at Bai Yue amusedly, and listened carefully to her babbling. After listening to her, he felt very rhyming and catchy at first.  After thinking about it again, he found that this was even more a true portrayal of an orc, and he was shocked and looked at Bai Yue in astonishment.

Bai Yue was seen with a guilty conscience, and quickly explained: "This is not written by me. It was written by a very famous poet in our humanity. It has been circulating for hundreds of years."

Langzhi was relieved and rubbed Bai Yue's head: "I think this is not like our optimistic and cheerful Guoguo style."

But this cute and unpretentious approach made him like it even more.

"I have always secretly admired humans. We have these technologies on the shoulders of humans. If humans do not fall behind, our technology will stagnate, and even some technologies will be lost forever. This makes me ashamed of the entire orc race." Langzhi sighed.

Bai Yue smiled and looked at the wolf and shook his hand: "You just pay attention to your race. For the sake of our smart brains, we humans can't take care of our own bodies. We just eat and learn to sleep all day, and we don't need to be taken by others. Sudden death, we can easily die suddenly."

This kind of news is not uncommon. Sudden deaths from reading are still worthy of face. Some are sudden deaths when playing games, and sudden deaths when using something. The most embarrassing thing is the sudden death of some men while make out.