Chapter 490: Disaster Is Over

Throughout the night, the valley was immersed in the sound of rolling waves.

Until the rising sun and the golden sunlight, the mud flow in the valley finally stopped rolling.

Yesterday was a picture of a beautiful mountain stream, but today it has become a muddy world, full of broken branches and leaves mixed with mud, and some dead animals like clay sculptures.

Boom!

In the mud-colored river, there was a dull sound, followed by a burst of bubbles, and two "mud balls" followed closely.

The "mud ball" shook and opened a pair of eyes.

One pair of eyes are sharp and stern silver, and the other pair is invisible black.

"Tweet--" Ying Xuan hovered above the Nijiang River, and it took a while to find these two mud heads, and immediately flew over, lifted one with a paw, and brought it back to the top of the mountain.

Hu Mitian was tucking the quilt for Bai Yue, and when he heard Ying Xuan's cry, he glanced too hard.

He was full of worry, but after seeing the look of Lang Zhi and Xiong Yao at this time, he burst out laughing.

Langzhi jumped on the ground, touched the mud on his face, and the outline of his face appeared.

"Where is Guoguo?" Langzhi landed and looked around for Bai Yue. When he was at the bottom of the river, he vaguely heard her voice and was extremely worried.

Hu Mitian glanced at the person in the quilt.

Langzhi came to the bedding, stretched out his hand to touch Bai Yue's forehead, saw his hand wrapped in mud, and had to withdraw it.

"Guoguo?"

"She fainted when she heard that you were still below. She hasn't woken up until now. She was cold last night, but it's normal now." Hu Mitian said.

The bed moved suddenly.

The voice of the adult awakened the sleeping Lele. He crawled out of the bed, his eyes caught the dazzling sunlight, and a smile appeared on his face.

Looking up again, seeing a mud sculpture's face, Lele's smiling expression went silly.

"It's me." Langzhi wiped his face again, finally revealing a bit of the original skin color. 

Lele: "..."

Fortunately, he followed his mother yesterday and was not washed away, otherwise he would be as dirty as father wolf and father bear, and mother would dislike him.

"Mom." Lele pushed her mother's body to see how dirty Daddy Bear and Daddy Wolf are.

Langzhi stopped him and said: "Mom is still uncomfortable. Don't disturb her."

Lele hesitated.

Bai Yue's eyelids moved, frowned and opened her eyes.

Lang Zhi and Xiong Yao immediately surrounded them.

"Guoguo?"

"Guoguo, how are you?"

Facing the two embarrassed but vigorous mud faces, Bai Yue was so happy that she was in a dream, with a weak smile on her lips.

"Am I dreaming?"

Langzhi still couldn't hold back his itching hands, and printed a mud mud print on Bai Yue's forehead: "Silly Guoguo. Is it indistinguishable between reality and dream?"

"It's really you?" Bai Yue's breathing was short-lived, and she sat up with her elbows propped on her body, but suddenly there was a pain in her head, and her body fell back on the mattress.

Lang Zhi was shocked, and turned around and shouted, "Bai Gu Teng?"

Bai Gu Teng had been sitting on the side, and immediately came to Bai Yue when he saw it. The transparent jade hand placed on top of her head under the sun, emitting a bright green light.

Soon Baiguteng withdrew his hand and said, "Guoguo's mental energy is exhausted and needs rest."

Langzhi's face was worried, his eyes thoughtful: "Last night... did Guoguo really save us?"

Speaking of this, Baiguteng's eyes were cold.

If it not been for them, his Yueyue would not have been so weak now.