Chapter 545: Huang Mei Is Successful

"Hiss~" She Ling's body was against the wall, and he almost circled the whole hall, vomiting a letter in response.

It's so finalized at this time.

The next day, Ying Xuan and She Ling set off.

Bai Yue cherishes the time she has finally won, and she doesn't need her partner's instructions at all. When it comes to taking medicine, she will take it obediently.

After finally taking a pill, the taste in her mouth was disgusting, so she really wanted to eat yellow plum.

"Xiong Yao, where did you put Huangmei? I want to eat it!" Bai Yue ran into the kitchen and looked for a circle, but he did not find the Huangmei jar and shouted.

-----
huangmei: yellow plum.
-----

Xiong Yao immediately came out of the bedroom, walked into the kitchen, and took out the jar from the cabinet at the top of the kitchen.

Bai Yue complained: "How can you put it so high, I can't find it."

Xiong Yao glanced at Bai Yue, eyes full of petting, and replied in a deep voice, "I'm afraid of Lele making trouble, it's safer to put it on top."

Bai Yue pursed her mouth and said: "You are not guarding Lele, you are guarding me."

Xiong Yao didn't say anything, and opened the jar to seal, and a pickled sour smell came out.

Bai Yue was taken aback for a moment, and sniffed at the mouth of the jar.

"Hey?" Bai Yue said strangely: "It tastes like plum! I'll try it!"

With that said, Bai Yue couldn't wait to put her small hand into the jar and grabbed two yellow plums.

The yellow plum has turned into a deep orange, wrinkled, and full of hills, but the flesh is full and elastic, with a thin layer of icing sugar, it is sweet and appetizing.

Looking at the appearance of the yellow plum, Bai Yue knew that the taste was not bad, and it was even more pleasant to bite down.

The plum tasted the same as she remembered, it was sour and sweet, and it had a salty taste that was barely noticeable.

But it is estimated that because the ingredients are fresh and there are no preservatives, the taste of plum is not traditionally sweet and bitter, and it has more fresh yellow plum fragrance.

Bai Yue can be sure that this is definitely the best plum he has ever eaten, and the smell of medicine in her mouth has long been washed away.

Bai Yue sipped the sweet and sour plum meat and looked at Xiong Yao in surprise: "What did you do? Why did Huang Mei suddenly become delicious?"

Xiong Yao smiled blankly, and said: "You said plum is dry, I dare not bake it, so I blow the washed yellow plum with a blower for an hour, evaporating a lot of water, and sprinkle with powdered sugar today.  That's it for opening."

Bai Yue admired the five bodies and said sincerely: "You are really amazing!"

Being praised by the favorite female, Xiong Yao was about to float with happiness, filled a small bowl of plum, closed the jar, and put it in the refrigerator.

"I wanted to eat it again with a hair blowing machine to shed more water. Since you like this, don't blow it. The plum is still heavy. It won't last long. Put it in the refrigerator first." Xiong Yao said.

Bai Yue nodded, fed Xiong Yao a plum, then walked out of the kitchen with a bowl: "Lele, come out to eat!"

"Mom, I'm here!" Lele jumped down from the window like a rocket, and jumped into his mother's arms. He was getting heavier and he almost didn't knock Bai Yue directly over.

Bai Yue staggered several steps before she stood firm, but she couldn't hold on for long, so she hugged him and sat on the sofa.

"Come on. Because Lele is very well-behaved today and the rewards are Huangmei." Bai Yue said with a smile, feeding a grain of Huangmei into Lele's mouth.

Lele ate with relish.

"Is it delicious?" Bai Yue asked.

Lele nodded, but it seemed that something he didn't find tasty had ever appeared.