Chapter 560: Objectively, I Am A Pervert

Hu Shuihan glanced at Bai Yue guiltily, cupped his calves in both hands, brought his face to the side, breathed out gently, and then washed the wound that didn't really break with the purest water.

"I will be careful in the future." Hu Shuihan said.

The female has no fur protection and is really too fragile.

Bai Yue pulled her leg back, sat in the haystack, and piled the grass on her body, "I want to go to the toilet."

"What is the toilet?" Hu Shuihan asked puzzledly.

Bai Yue was surprised, "You don't even know the toilet?"

Hu Shuihan shook his head.

Bai Yue is unbelievable, but when she mentions the toilet, she really wants to go to the toilet, but she has been holding a pee from last night until now.

"The toilet is...it is the place where the excretion is placed. You should understand the excretion." Bai Yue explained embarrassedly.

Hu Shuihan suddenly realized that he glanced at Bai Yue's abdomen and suddenly stretched out his arms to hug her.

"Ah!" Bai Yue struggled like a bird of surprise.

Hu Shuihan's arms are like iron hoops. Bai Yue's struggle didn't make any difference, but he just got up with her in his arms and walked to the hole: "I'm just taking you out to row...to the toilet."

Bai Yue breathed a sigh of relief, trying to relax herself, one arm wrapped around the fox's neck, and one hand firmly grasped the hem of the vest, barely covering the private parts between her legs.

"Hurry up, then, I can't hold it anymore." Bai Yue urged.

"Ok."

Following Hu Shuihan's response, Bai Yue saw that the sea below the cliff was surging into larger waves, the waves converged into a column, and the elevator generally came upward.

When the water column reached the entrance of the cave, Hu Shuihan hugged Bai Yue and walked up, stepping on the water column, rising all the way to the top of the cliff.

Bai Yue finally saw the outside landscape, and her heart burst into joy.

There are short plants growing on the cliff, and there are green woods in the distance. With this clue, she can't tell where it is.

How can I get in touch with Langzhi?

Bai Yue considered the surrounding environment while thinking.

Hu Shuihan also looked around, walked to a big rock, and put Bai Yue down.

"Just here." Hu Shuihan said.

Bai Yue stepped barefoot on the ground, the skin on the soles of her feet that had not been polished was tender, and it was painful from dead branches and broken soil.

Moved her toes, Bai Yue looked at Hu Shuihan who was not ready to take shelter, and said, "You go behind the rock, don't look at me."

"No need." Hu Shuihan said, glanced at Baiyue's whole body in a meaningful way, and said: "I have seen your whole body, there is no need to cover it."

Bai Yue blushed with rage and her neck was thick and her abdomen was so painful that she couldn't help but rubbed it, and said angrily: "Go away! I can't pull it out when you look at me!"

Hu Shuihan exhaled helplessly, with a conniving expression in his eyes, and said as he walked behind the stone: "Okay, don't think about running away, or I will catch you."

The compromise was also because he didn't know enough about the fragility of the females. A single plant could kill them, although Bai Yue would not be as fragile.

"I see." Bai Yue said perfunctorily.

After Hu Shuihan walked to the stone, Bai Yue couldn't hold it anymore and immediately squatted down.

Hu Shuihan sat behind the stone and listened to the sound behind him. At first he could maintain his composure. Later, he smelled a peculiar smell and his expression became strange.

It's not disgusting, it's just that it doesn't seem to be right to guard a person's excretion in this way.

Objectively speaking, this kind of wrongness is called abnormality.