Chapter 520: The Last City

Seeing the proliferation of maternal love, Bai Yue struggling to shake the heavy baby in her arms, smiled and said, "Don't sleep. Your hair is growing again. Go get the scissors and mom will cut it for you."

"Oh." Lele got up in a chaotic manner, his body slumped, almost falling into the fire.

Xiong Yao quickly helped find the scissors and handed them to Lele.

The males were preparing dinner, and Bai Yue carefully trimmed Lele's hair.

When dinner is finished, Lele's hair will be neat.

Everyone around the fire, enjoying the most abundant food of the day.

"Hu, are there any civilized cities nearby?" Langzhi asked.

Hu Mitian's personal terminal was destroyed while fighting with Xiong Yao, and Ying Xuan winked.

Ying Xuan hurriedly started to inquire, and Hu Mitian asked, "What are you asking for? What do you want to buy?"

"No, I just want to check on Guoguo." Langzhi said while eating.

Bai Yue knew that Lang Zhi was going to check for her irregular menstruation, and she was a little uncomfortable, lowering her head to eat her own.

Yingxuan quickly found the eyebrows, projected the map, pointed to a small dot and said: "If you only look for our route, go ahead two thousand kilometers, there is the last city, and then you will be in the coast.."

Two thousand kilometers, in the 21st century, it would take about 20 hours to take the highway.

The orcs run at full speed not slower than the car, but the route is a bit more tortuous, and should be there in a few days.

Hu Mitian nodded and asked, "Are you in a hurry? Yingxuan, check the nearest city location."

"Okay." Yingxuan clicked quickly and dragged to a new location: "The nearest city is only 300 kilometers away from us, but it is facing south. We have to come back here after we go."

Bai Yue said hurriedly: "Then go straight ahead, don't worry."

Anyway, in just a few days, Lang Zhi had no objections, so he agreed.

...

The further you go, the greater the temperature difference between day and night, the night is still cold, but the daytime has a summer demeanor.

Bai Yue could no longer wear a cotton-padded jacket during the day, so she took off this shell and made her feel a lot easier.

Three days later, the group arrived at the last civilized city on the mainland.

Judging from the continent map drawn by the orcs, Bai Yue can basically be sure that this is the Arabian Peninsula.

Then through the Red Sea, it is Africa.

Bai Yue’s tired face showed the joy of seeing hope, and she grabbed the wolf fur under her and said: "Zhi, if I’m not mistaken, this should be the Arabian Peninsula. The Arabian Peninsula and Africa are only separated by a sea area. There is Africa."

"Woo~" Lang Zhi replied loudly, raising his head.

Hu Mi Tian ran over and yelled a few times, seeming to be wondering what Bai Yue said.

Bai Yue smiled without saying a word, patted Langzhi's back, her legs kick, and shouted: "Go!"

Langzhi obediently increased his speed. Every time Guoguo did this set of movements, he hoped that he would speed up. Although it was not a big deal to increase the speed, Langzhi always felt that something was weird.

They followed the map and quickly found the only city on this peninsula.

The city is surrounded by forests. Because the forest trees are short, the signal tower in the center of the city can be seen from a long distance.

Sure enough, it is a civilized city, and it is connected to the capital.

They slowed down, howled as a greeting, and then walked towards the city.