Chapter 416: Reconciliation

Bai Yue's pupils shrank, and she suddenly frightened, and said sharply: "This is impossible!"

"The mother is the victim of the newborn. In order to survive, the innocent child will definitely instinctively fight for the chance to survive." Baiguteng said, breathing harder, and feeling a little unstable. "Every time I try to protect you, you turn it around.  Blame me, shouldn't I be angry?"

Bai Yue took a few deep breaths, tried to calm down, and said, "Now that Lele grows up, he won't harm me. You don't need to care about him anymore. Let's make peace."

The white bone vine had secretly hid at home for several days, and had long wanted to end this cold war, so he snorted and agreed.

"You are Lele's father. You should take care of him. Lele was wronged in this matter. You have to apologize to him and let him let go of his prejudices." Bai Yue said.

Bai Guteng didn't feel that he had the obligation to save Lele, and he was not the one who pushed him into the water, so it was impossible to apologize.

Under Bai Yue's gaze, Bai Gu Teng responded with an ambiguous voice and exited the crypt.

Finally dealt with the matter of the ball and Lele, the big stone in Bai Yue's heart was put down, and she slumped to rest on the bed.

Bone Vine found Lele and directly mentioned him to the roof raged by the hurricane.

Lele hugged the chimney tightly and stared warily at the white bone vine.

The white bone vine moved his lips, his voice was not loud, but he could not be covered by the hurricane: "I will not be targeting you in the future. You can live here like everyone else."

A look of surprise flashed through Lele's green eyes, but his body still did not relax. He turn on his guard.

"I gave in because you no longer absorb Yueyue's nutrition, but my ugly words are at the forefront. If you use her again, I won't let you go!" The white bone vine has a cold voice, and his long dark green hair is flying freely, more than around here. The hurricane is still arrogant.

Lele looked at him with eyes wide open, and freed a hand to touch his short green hair.

When will he be as strong as his father? 

At that time, he gave birth to a child, and taught him the same way. Thinking about it, it is majestic!

Today's scene, in this way, pays tribute to the plant tribe orcs' indifferent attitude towards future generations, which is passed on from generation to generation.

The family conflicts caused by falling into the water were finally resolved, and the family restored a harmonious and happy life.

But the better their family is, the more miserable the safety of the city is.

The fragile female is dying every day, and the orcs under the whole area of ​​the bone vine are frowning.

After all, they have just migrated here. It is not easy to build a house before winter. Medical equipment has not been transported. The conditions are not as good as those in the safe city. In this bad weather, treatment and protection cannot keep up.

Without enough wards, it is impossible to isolate all sick males and females separately, and it is easy to cause cross-infection. The females suffer from repeated illnesses, and no one recovers.

Not dying is the greatest progress.

...

In a blink of an eye, almost a month later, this hurricane finally ended.

The cold wind and ice knives roared and raged, and the orcs began to walk on the street, but they were all like walking dead, lifeless, almost melting into the cold air.

Langzhi came to the tiger's house next door and didn't take a seat. He walked into the house and immediately asked, "How many females have been cured?"

After all, Hu Mitian was once the leader of the capital. Facing such a catastrophe, he could not stand by and watch.

He stood at the door and sighed heavily, and said, "Ninety-five percent."