Chapter 474: Successful Trial

Bai Yue was cut off by these two little panda in an instant, and she hurriedly held them with her hands, "Wow, so small."

It's not as big as the food bowls of their wolf babies, and their rice bowls contain a red panda. It is probably more like glutinous rice balls.

Probably because Bai Yue is a female, the red pandas mistakenly regarded her as a mother, and instantly became even more aggrieved. The small body kept digging into her arms to find a safe place to hide.

Bai Yue was holding them and shaking, a man and a woman rushed in, grabbing Bai Yue with her arms outstretched.

"Ah!" Bai Yue was startled, reflexively hiding back.

Xiong Yao was still in the house, and when he saw this, he stepped forward to protect Bai Yue.

"My baby!" The mother panda shouted, pointing to the two red pandas in Bai Yue's arms, her voice filled with stupidity, and she was obviously a low-energy human.

The other man did not speak, but stared at them angrily, seeing that the IQ would not be too high.

Bai Yue was a little disappointed. After all, the number was too small, and there was a genetic defect, but the situation was slightly better than in the big cities.

The two men were afraid of the tall Xiong Yao, stood at the door and did not dare to step forward. They looked back from time to time, as if they were looking for a backer.

"I'm sorry, the baby will be back to you." Bai Yue saw that they were anxious, and handed the baby panda over.

Mother panda immediately stepped forward to catch the little panda, with a deep joy on her face, softly coaxing: "Baby, baby, baby~"

The two red pandas were also heartless, as if they hadn't noticed a change of person, they climbed onto their mother and got into the clothes.

"Hello, do you want something to eat?" Bai Yue glanced at some pork jerky on the table and invited with a smile.

The two hadn't eaten pork jerky and couldn't smell the aroma, so they looked away after a glance. 

The man took the girl by the arm and turned her away.

Xiong Yao silently recorded all the passing, and sent it to Langzhi.

Bai Yue was indifferent to their performance, but Xiong Yao was actually quite shocked.  This is the most full of human beings besides Guoguo that he has ever seen. If it hadn't been for having known Guoguo a long time ago, he would have been shocked as a human being.

If this temptation spreads out, I am afraid it will bring disaster to the panda clan.

Langzhi and the panda were cutting bamboo. After receiving a message from Xiong Yao, Langzhi stopped his hands and said to the panda: "I have cut enough, let's go."

The panda just nodded slightly, and then continued to chop his own bamboo, unaware that he was counted all morning.

Langzhi watched the video hurriedly on the way back, his face was not moved.

Back at home, Bai Yue asked him: "Did you watch the video? Do you want to take them back to the safe city?"

Langzhi shook his head and stood at the door looking at the environment of the tribe, saying: "The number of people in their tribe is limited, and humans have also experienced a decline in intelligence. Without the integration of new genes, sooner or later they will face the same predicament as us."

Bai Yue sighed: "I think so too, but I'm quite surprised if you think so. I thought you would be hungry and not choose food."

Said Bai Yue and grinned, covering her mouth.

Langzhi glanced at Bai Yue helplessly, rubbed her head, and said to Xiong Yao: "Pack your bags and get ready to go."

"Good." Xiong Yao responded.

The luggage was basically packed, Xiong Yao quickly put away the last things, put two bags of luggage on his shoulders with wooden sticks, and the group set off again.