Chapter 506: Clue

"Yingxuan!" Langzhi called loudly.

"Tweet!" Ying Xuan quickly responded in a loud voice, flapping his wings and flying towards the wolf.

"Yingxuan!" On the other side, Hu Mitian started calling him again.

In just a few minutes, the two sounds were hundreds of meters apart.

Ying Xuan was taken aback, and flew to Hu Mitian's side: "Tweet~"

The fern is not high from the outside, but it is also more than ten meters high. To find a figure from the inside, it is as difficult as finding an ant in the dense grass.

But Hu Mitian was inside, and he couldn't see the external environment. He could only tell the position of Yingxuan through his voice.

"Tweet!" Yingxuan flew onto the fern leaves. The leaves were too dense, and he couldn't fly in at all. If he jumped in, he wouldn't be able to fly.

"Don't come down lightly, you are too good to be a prey." Hu Mitian anxiously confessed, successfully preventing Ying Xuan from falling into the trap.

"Tweet?" Ying Xuan made a questioning voice.

Hu Mitian said: "You take us to the shore with your voice, let's come out first and then speak."

"Tweet!" Ying Xuan replied, flapping his wings and flying towards the shore, and then kept calling.

Hu Mitian followed the sound, cutting the fern along the way as he walked.

You can't kill them, it's good to consume their energy.

After walking for a while, it didn't get out of the edge.

Hu Mitian wondered, and when he looked back, the sight of his eyes made him creepy.

The ferns he cut were neatly laid out on the ground, and the fern stubble on the ground regularly painted waves, which was not a straight line as he thought.

"Tweet!" Ying Xuan's cry was still ahead, and the distance had never been narrowed.

It's like a ghost hitting a wall here. Every plant grows cleverly. It looks like a straight line, but when it is disturbed by the distribution of ferns, it turns around unknowingly.

The tiger has nothing to do, but the fern is you and I retreat, you retreat and I enter.

Seeing the tiger stopped, the blade immediately launched an attack, cutting away countless sharp blades at him.

Hu Mitian was wearing a metal armor, and the battle was not too hard, but just as he tried to consume ferns at the beginning, the ferns were also consuming his physical strength. The situation is not optimistic.

On the other side, after finding the weirdness in the fern bushes, Langzhi tried to reduce his movement as much as possible so as not to go to unknown dangerous areas.

And he suspected that the real Wang Zhu was hiding near the fake Wang Zhu, so that they could be caught in one go.

Lang Zhi is full of golden and blue flames, and the wet fern leaves are roasted into dead leaves when they get closer. They have also learned to behave. No matter where Langzhi goes, they will automatically avoid it.

Langzhi looked around in a circle while thinking calmly in his head.

Suddenly, he thought of something, and a smile curled up at the corner of his mouth, and he squatted down-his body began to dig.

"There must be a nutritional connection between you, and Wang Zhu will grow bigger. If I'm right, follow the roots to find the real place of Wang Zhu." Langzhi's tone is like a friend.  The small talk was just a faint smile from the corner of his mouth, but it was oozing with chill.

When the soil layer is peeled off, there are dense plant roots in the soil, which are everywhere, and it is difficult to distinguish the direction of the roots.

But it's just difficult, not absolute.

At least Langzhi soon discovered the general trend of the roots.

However, those roots are the ends of the roots, which are not used to transmit energy, but to absorb nutrients.

Want to come there, it is the direction of Blue River.

Then, the opposite direction is the river bank that Hu Mitian wants to go out.