Chapter 580: Bai Yue Shows Her Talents

"How do you want to eat?" Hu Shuihan grabbed the chicken's wings in one hand and looked at it.

Bai Yue said without hesitation: "I want to eat roasted food, but don't want to eat steamed food."

Hu Shuihan was a little disappointed that he was unable to use his ability, looked around, and his face showed guilt again.

"Without the herd, I can't find the fire seed." Hu Shuihan said.

Bai Yue was happy when she heard it, and laughed: "Haha, and you don't know how, haha, I finally have a better ability than males, hahahaha..."

"You have?" Hu Shuihan said in surprise.

Bai Yue listened to her chest, patted her breast-she said: "Hold on me, take the chicken well, there will be fire in a moment."

She also has to thank She Ling, who taught her to light a fire, and groping along the way, she is already very skilled at making fire.

Hu Shuihan raised his eyebrows, waiting for Bai Yue to show off her skills.

Bai Yue began her journey to find rocks in the jungle.

The soil in this area is fertile, and there are few exposed stones, and it is not suitable for fire when found. Bai Yue took Hu Shuihan to the beach again and found a suitable flint on the edge of a cliff.

Papa papa papa...

After one strike, the withered grass in front of Bai Yue ignited.

She immediately glanced at Hu Shuihan triumphantly: "How is it? I'm good."

The triumphant little appearance made Hu Shuihan couldn't help but smile, and the beautiful face was instantly vivid in this light smile. The peach eyes or the red pupils on the top were really like a blood-red peach flower, a kind of full of affection. Makes these eyes more attractive.

Because of its water power, his skin is also moist and delicate enough to make women crazy jealous.

Both he and the white bone vine belong to males who look good and elegant. If you compare the two of them, the white bone vine is an immortal who is so beautiful that it can't eat the fireworks.  Hu Shuihan is a bloody fairy with the most beauty, and the delicate features are shocking.

Bai Yue looked at it, and suddenly became depressed.

Why does such a beautiful face grow on a man?  It's so violent!

Seeing Bai Yue's cheeks puffed up, Hu Shuihan wondered: "Why are you unhappy?"

Bai Yue looked away, caring for the flames and said: "It's nothing, suddenly I feel quite naive, isn't it just making a fire?"

"Yue'er is very powerful, I can't even make a fire." Hu Shuihan hurriedly coaxed, "Can you teach me?"

"Okay." Bai Yue is indifferent, since it is boring to be idle anyway.

Hu Shuihan cleaned the chicken feathers and internal organs according to Bai Yue's instructions, and the whole chicken was grilled on the fire, and then the two exchanged how to make the fire.

Before they knew it, the sky was already bright, the sand was warmed by the sun, and the white mist on the seashore also dispersed.

The two sat by the fire, eating a roast chicken.

His face was roasted by the fire, his head was scorched by the sun, and Bai Yue felt hot after eating the high-calorie roast chicken.

After twisting her body, Bai Yue finally couldn't help it, took off her coat and put it on her leg, immediately refreshed.

Hu Shuihan said, "If there are orcs here, I will steal thinner clothes for you."

"Secretly, you don't feel embarrassed." Bai Yue didn't feel good, and took a bite of the chicken leg.

Hu Shuihan was unconsciously ashamed, and said calmly: "I can take their lives, what happened to some of their clothes?"

Bai Yue paused, getting along for a long time, she almost forgot, this fox is a perverted murderer.

Even she was snatched by him.