Chapter 543: Still Going To Be Murdered?

Compared with them, Bai Yue's figure is thinner and her face is more delicate and small. It is really not his fault that Yang Guang regards her as a minor.

Lele is still there, eating the pulp while looking at the picture, with inadvertent dislike in his eyes.

Bai Yue blocked Yangguang's terminal and said, "Okay, close it."

Knowing that Guoguo was older than himself, Yang Guang lost the confidence to be a brother, and suddenly became shy, blushing and shut the terminal off.

Even if they speak quietly, who do you think are the males in the house? Naturally, all conversations will be heard clearly.

When the wolf listened to Guoguo chatting happily with him, he suddenly became a little jealous of a male at this age. It is impossible for him to go back to his teenage years and get along with Guoguo like this.

Langzhi opened the oven and took out a roasted deer that was more than one meter long inside, and placed it on the table with a "bang".

"It's your dinner." Wolf gritted.

Bai Yue breathed the scent, and the saliva in her mouth began to overflow.

But Yang Guang was stunned.

The first thought was: what orc is this?  It's kind of like their goat race! And it still a cub.

The second thought is: Sure enough, will he get murdered?

Bai Yue didn't notice the peculiarities of Yangguang, put Lele on the ground, and said: "Lele go, call Uncle Hu Mitian."

"Oh!" Lele obediently responded, jumped up and grabbed a handful of meat before leaving, and ran away while eating.

Yang Guang swallowed, and the sense of fear reappeared.

Such a small child eats meat. It seems that this family is a habitual offender. They are not criminals, right?

However, the wolf watch specially paid attention to the light of the sheep and explained: "This is a wild animal, not an orc."

Yang Guang was shaken by the voice of the wolf, and he didn't believe what he said.

Bai Yue looked at Yang Guang and couldn't help but smile when she saw his face: "You don't really think it's an orc, do you?"

It is not?

Yang Guang asked Bai Yue with his eyes.

"Hahahaha..." Bai Yue clutched her stomach and laughed, tears came out, trying to explain something, but couldn't say it because of the hilarious laughter.

Langzhi sighed and said, "Follow the capital news more when you have time. Meat has become popular nowadays."

Yang Guang was dubious, and clicked on the personal terminal to check, and he found a lot of cooked meat.

But the picture is far worse than the real thing.

Most of the ordinary residents of the safe city made their own transmissions to the Internet, and the craftsmanship is naturally not as good as the original creator of Langzhi.

"But..." Yang Guang calmed down and said hesitantly: "Animals are also a living creature. Kill them in this way. How miserable they are, we can eat plants."

Baiguteng's eyes were cold, and he got up and walked over.

He walked silently, but Yang Guang looked at him inexplicably, too nervous to take a breath.

"That's right, it's fair that plants eat animals, and animals eat plants." The white bone vine's tone is cold and calm like a machine, without a trace of emotion.

Yang Guang feels dangerous.

Bai Yue glared at Bai Guteng, and pulled him to sit next to her: "Okay, eat."

"Guoguo, do you eat this too?" Yang Guang couldn't bear to glance at the roasted whole deer on the table, incredibly authentic.

Bai Yue shrugged helplessly and said: "It's delicious, I can't help it. If you can't accept it, we also have wood."

As he said, Bai Yue raised her head and squinted at the wolf: "Zhi, go take the wood, and share half of my wood with him."