Chapter 524: Mom, I'm Hungry

As mentioned above, a house in a slum is a single apartment, and a house cannot accommodate everyone.

They squeezed in and rented two sets, naturally one set for Bai Yue's family and one set for the tiger, snake, eagle and three beasts.

Langzhi and Xiongyao started cleaning as soon as they entered the house. Although they were males, the orcs had a sharp sense of smell and could clearly smell the scents of the former residents, which made them intolerable.

Bai Yue ran to the bathroom for the first time, and her eyes lit up when she saw the bathtub.

"This bathtub is good, it's much smaller than ours, it's convenient." Bai Yue said, rushing to the edge of the bathtub and turning on the drain switch.

Langzhi came in, turned off the water source, and opened the shower to clean the bathroom: "Wait, its have the smell of other males."

"Oh." Bai Yue responded and continued to look at the bathroom.

It's like a hotel here, it has everything, but you can see that the things are very ordinary, not as refined as their home.

Bai Yue sat on the hair-drying chair beside her, thinking of using this thing for the first time, she was scared like a puppy taking a bath for the first time, and she couldn't help laughing.

"Mom." Lele walked into the bathroom, hugged her mother's legs, and said with a long tone, "Mom, i'm hungry."

When you are hungry, you will find your mother. Until now Lele hasn't gotten rid of this habbit.

Bai Yue is satisfied because of her child's dependence. Being able to take care of her child is the greatest happiness of a mother.

"Let's go, let's find something to eat." Bai Yue said, hugging Lele, and walked out of the bathroom.

The males were all cleaning the room, and the white bone vine sat on the windowsill to bask in the sun, and Bai Yue had to do it herself.

There are only ovens and refrigerators in the kitchen, and Bai Yue thought for a while before she had a clue.

Find the rice bag from the bag, wash it, spread it out on a large plate, put it in the oven and bake it.

Lele is a small person standing on the kitchen floor, looking up at the oven, his eyes are not bad.

Bai Yue looked at him, her heart turned cute, and she bent over and kissed him on the forehead.

Soon, a plate of rice was roasted brown.

Bai Yue was also uncertain about the time, and quickly turned off the power to the oven and brought out the rice dish.

The rice on the surface of the plate was roasted yellow, because it had been soaked in water and there were crack marks on the rice grains.

Bai Yue stirred a few times with a spoon, turned the white rice grains inside, mixed it with the yellow rice grains, took a small half spoon and tasted it.

The taste is not bad, crispy and all cooked.

Lele swallowed as he watched, grabbing his mother's pants with his little hand, wishing to climb onto his mother.

Bai Yue squatted down and handed him the plate.

"Okay, take it and eat it."

Lele immediately took it, holding the plate in one hand and the spoon in the other, and ate with his head down.

"Boom..." Lele's mouth kept making noises, and the tender meat on his little face was shaking.

Bai Yue was amused and distressed, and then boiled a pot of boiling water, took a part of the rice from the plate, and soaked it with boiling water.

Originally, she just wanted to soak the rice a bit softer for Lele to eat, but she didn't expect the rice to fall into the boiling water, and it would quickly expand into a bowl of roasted rice porridge with a refreshing burnt fragrance.

After sniffing, Bai Yue had an appetite, and took a sip while blowing the heat.

The taste turned out to be very good.

Compared with ordinary rice porridge, this roasted rice porridge is a bit less refreshing, but more refreshing. Although it is hot, after one sip, the whole person seems to cool down.

"Mom?" Lele smelled the new scent and immediately raised her head, looking at his mother with a small face covered with rice grains.