Chapter 407: Hurricane Hit

Bai Yue kicked him, and a warm and soft plush touch come from the soles of her feet, which is incredibly comfortable.

"Zhi, go over there a little bit." Bai Yue said while holding the wolf's belly.

"Hmm~" Wolf mouth opened and yawned, opened his eyes and looked at Bai Yue, transforming into a human form.

The bulging mountain bag in the quilt shrank quickly, revealing a slender figure.

"What's the sound outside? So loud." Bai Yue said strangely.

Langzhi stretched out his arms and take Bai Yue into his arms.

"The hurricane is coming, this is the sound of the wind." Langzhi replied, and the hoarse voice that is just getting up is filled with deceptive magnetism, young and contradictory mature.

Bai Yue is lying on the bed, feeling hungry and dry, and wanted to go to the toilet.  But how warm the quilt is, and how cold the air is, she really can't bear to let herself out.

"Ah! I really want to get up!" Bai Yue lay on the bed and howled.

Lang Zhi can't help squeezing Bai Yue's cheek, "I will heat your clothes first, and then you can wear it again?"

Bai Yue looked at Lang Zhi with the suspiciously eyes of the Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva, and deliberately pulled out her arms, folded her hands together, and said sincerely, "Thank you."

"Puff!" Langzhi snorted, moved out from the bed, found Bai Yue's clothes, wrapped it in his body, and walked in again.

As soon as the cold clothes come in, Bai Yue stepped aside.

After lingering on the bed for nearly an hour, she managed to break through the powerful seal of the quilt and get out of the bed.

The living room is still full of wind, children are playing in the hall, and the smell of food wafts out of the kitchen. It's another new day.

Xiong Yao is serving food to the table, Bai Yue take advantage of this gap, walked to the dinner table window and looked out.

A stone table just fly past the window, as light as paper in the wind.

"Wow, it's really windy!" Bai Yue exclaimed. 

"Don't stand at the window!" Langzhi said sternly, and quickly stepped up and pulled Bai Yue away. He glanced out the window inadvertently, and he moved for a while.

"Xiong Yao, have the stone tables in our yard taken away?" Langzhi asked.

Xiong Yao's expression changed slightly: "I'm suppose not yet, I'll check it out now."

Langzhi said calmly: "No, it's no longer in our house."

Bai Yue: "..." That's why the table looks familiar.

The family had just arrived at the table when the glass "bang" is smashed by a stone bench.

The gust of wind rushed in. Although the entrance is just a small window, the power is amazing and it blow away all the food on the table.

Bai Yue is about to lower her head to drink the soup, but the soup bowl fly up and splashed her face.

Then she is almost blown over.

Langzhi held Bai Yue in one hand and led her to quickly escape from the disaster site.

The wolf cubs are not much better than food. They are blown straight back and couldn't stop. They could only run forward along the wind, and they had to fall a few somersaults when their feet are slow.

Although Lele's appearance is much smaller than the wolf cubs, his survivability is not at the same level as them, and he escapes after a few jumps in the wind.

Xiong Yao found the huge stone slab he had prepared earlier from the warehouse, moved it over, and blocked the window with difficulty.

The wind in the room finally stopped, and the light suddenly dimmed a lot.

The wolf cubs clung to the wall, and the floor is full of noodle dumplings, soup and water. The dishes are smashed, and some small furniture is blown down.

But in such a minute, the dining room and living room are messed up like a robbery scene.

Xiong Yao said: "Carry some heavy objects,  a rock is not stable."