Chapter 467: Plant's Thinking Can't Be Understand

"Huh?" Bai Yue was instantly stunned.

"What baby? My baby is at home, how could it be here?" Bai Yue said funnyly, and stretched out her hand to push Xiong Bai: "Quickly, where is the toilet?"

Xiong Bai was reluctant to bear with Guoguo and took her to the toilet first.

Bai Yue rushed in and closed the bamboo door "bang".

After staying for a second, I felt that the air was not right, so I looked down.

Wo-tan, this toilet...I really dare not describe it.

Children who grow up in the countryside can refer to the toilets in their hometown; children who grow up in the city, please remember the public toilets in school.

In short, the picture strongly hit Bai Yue's eyeballs.  This smell also pierced her severely-stimulated her sense of smell.

Bai Yue was about to cry. She had known this a long time ago. She would rather live outside and just dig a hole to solve it!

Hesitating to squat down, Xiong Bai's voice came in through a thin layer of bamboo door.

"Guoguo, your baby is really here. He is Lele like the patriarch said." Xiong Bai said anxiously, fearing that Guoguo would not believe him, he said again: "He has long green hair and his skin is white. And, he said Qiuqiu is his father."

Bai Yue froze and raised her head to look at the door panel, "What are you talking about? Impossible!"

With long green hair, besides Qiuqiu and Lele, who else has this long hair, so Bai Yue immediately believed Xiong Bai.

Seeing Guoguo finally believed that Xiong Bai felt a sense of accomplishment with courage in his heart. As long as he could help Guoguo, it was the most meaningful thing in his life at this time.

"Lele ran to our tribe by himself. He... didn't dare to show up because he was afraid of being driven away by your males." At this point, Xiong Bai couldn't bear it. Now Guoguo must be angry. The male lied to her. 

"Our patriarch wants to take him in. I'm afraid you will be sad when you know it, so I will tell you."

Bai Yue immediately opened the door, staring at Xiong Bai's face, holding her small arms with both hands, and asked urgently: "Where is he? I want to see him immediately!"

Xiong Bai said, "It's at the patriarch's house. I have an appointment with him, so I will call him."

"I'll go with you!" Bai Yue said and walked out first.

Xiong Bai hurriedly held her and explained: "You just wait here. If the patriarch find me taking you there, he will punish me. I secretly brought Lele, and you just wait for me here, okay?"

Bai Yue was anxious, but the kind-hearted woman did not want Xiong Bai to be punished, so Bai Yue stopped the restless mood and nodded: "Okay! Go ahead."

Xiong Bai ran out now.

Bai Yue sighed, standing at the door of the toilet in a hurry.

I don't know what's going on with Lele, but I came here with him. I will definitely take it out for a lesson later, and I may not have time to go to the bathroom.

So Bai Yue walked into the toilet immediately, not abandoning the horror of the toilet, and hurriedly solved the physical problem, walked to the door and turned around.

Langzhi saw Guoguo circling the door from a distance, and asked Baiguteng suspiciously, "What did Xiong Bai tell her?"

"He told Yueyue Lele is here." Baiguteng betrayed his son indifferently.

"What!" Langzhi stood up in shock, and realized that his gaze was locked on the face of Bone Vine: "You brought him here?"

"Yes." Baiguteng said lightly.

The wolf watch rubbed his temples suddenly, and complained in his heart: The thinking of plants is really incomprehensible to the orcs.