Chapter 421: Reunion Dinner

Bai Yue saw that Lele's hair was still growing, and said, "But he has been growing, so he will have to hang down again after a while."

Bone Vine glanced at Lele contemptuously, and said, "I've said it, low-level plants can't control the growth of branches and leaves. Wait until he slowly learns to control it."

After speaking, Baiguteng turned and walked out.

Bai Yue looked down at Lele and shrugged helplessly: "Mother can't help you."

Lele was so excited by his father's words that he squeezed her hands, and said as if he was an oath: "I will definitely control it!"

"Yeah. Lele, come on!" Bai Yue made a cheering gesture.

Lele was greatly encouraged, but when he scratched his head with his fingers, another piece of hair emerged.

Bai Yue carried Lele to the sink, picked up his special small toothbrush, squeezed toothpaste and brushed his teeth.

The baby wolves stand in line behind their mother, waiting to brush their teeth.

When Langzhi heard the movement, he walked in to look at Bai Yue, and saw the wolf cubs poking at the door of the bathroom, with a stern expression, and said solemnly: "What are you doing here? Why don't you wash!"

"Wow!"

The wolf cubs were shocked by their father's majesty and ran away in a hurry.

Bai Yue glanced at Langzhi reproachfully: "What is it to drive them away? Anyway, I have nothing to do, so what if I help them wash."

Langzhi became accustomed to Guoguo's doting on the child, and had given up treatment, and changed the subject: "I have prepared the ingredients, don't you want the whole family to make it?"

Bai Yue's eyes lit up, she put down Lele, and hurriedly squeezed her toothpaste: "I'll be done right away."

The wolf's goal was achieved, he smirked in his heart, his face was serious, and he turned and went out.

When Bai Yue came out of washing, the wolf cubs were all sorted out. Their lower body was dressed in loose and cute ruffled black shorts, and the upper body was wearing a big red vest, like three lucky boys, full of joy.

Lele was also put on a red vest and suit shorts by Bai Yue, standing upright, like a little gentleman.  It's just a green hair that reaches the hips, which contrasts sharply with the red clothes on her body.

As the saying goes, red with green is ugly to see.

Lele is not so ugly, but the color matching is also quite fine.

"Are you all here?" Xiong Yao glanced from the kitchen, then brought out a bowl of kneaded dough: "Let's make dumplings, there is nothing else to help."

Langzhi broke a pot of meat and came out. The seasoned meat was already tempting, and Bai Yue was attracted to some appetite. The wolf cubs directly slobbered out and sucked in again.

There are two steps to making dumplings, one is rolling the dough and the other is making dumplings.

Xiong Yao and Langzhi are responsible for the boring work of making dumpling wrappers, Bai Yue and the children are responsible for making dumplings, and the family is busy around the table. In addition, Baiguteng is responsible for the difficult wonton wrappers.

In the end, Bai Yue is the "promoting person" of dumplings, and the craftsmanship is still acceptable.  The wolf cubs were so terrible to see, the dumpling skins were torn in a mess, and all the meat was exposed.

Lele is not really smart, and he succeeded in the first package, but he was not as good as Bai Yue.

While Xiong Yao and Langzhi rolled the dumpling wrappers, Bai Yue and the children made them.

The dumplings were born one by one, and on the other side, a pile of noodles and meat mixtures were also being produced quickly-they were the fruits of the labor of the wolf cubs.

Bai Yue taught them for a while but couldn't teach them, so she had to change them to make dough.

"You can just pinch the white noodles, you can pinch any shape, we will steam it later." Bai Yue said.