Chapter 452: Confuse

The white bone vine hugged Baiyue and fell to the ground, and Lang Zhi also jumped from the eagle's back and explained: "We were attacked in the middle of the night, and now we are all right."

Bai Yue looked at the mess around her in shock. She was in the collapsed rock pile. She had the illusion that the world had collapsed.

Probably after clarifying the situation, Bai Yue immediately counted the number of people, and asked anxiously: "Where is Xiong Yao? Are there others?"

"Guoguo!" Xiong Yao's unique low and magnetic voice came from the dense dust. Bai Yue heard the sound and looked over. It took a while to see Xiong Yao's figure clearly, and let out a turbid breath.

"Cough cough, cough cough..." A rather embarrassing cough came from under the dust, and Hu Mitian stepped forward, which turned out to be Xiong Bai.

All his hair turned black, wet, and collapsed on his body was very funny.

"Puff!" Bai Yue snorted accidentally.

When Xiong Bai heard the sound and saw Bai Yue, he was immediately embarrassed and hurried to tidy up his hair, and smiled embarrassedly.

There was another rustling sound in the rock pile under Xiong Bai's feet, and She Ling also climbed up, carrying the luggage they had lost for the day.

"The luggage is soaked in water. You see if it's still useful." She Ling shook his head as she said, seemingly uncomfortable.

Langzhi walked over and opened the luggage.

The quilt inside was very miserable. It was completely soaked in water, and it was humid and hot after a day of stuffiness.  Fortunately, their food is packed in water-proof containers or greaseproof bags, and they are all intact.

"I said it wasn't we stole it. You still don't believe it!" Xiong Bai said angrily when they found the lost item. 

Langzhi immediately apologized: "Sorry, we misunderstood. Please forgive me."

"Humph!" Xiong Bai grumbled, he wanted to make things difficult, but the corner of his eyes glanced at the beautiful female, afraid that he would behave badly, and waved his hand greatly: "Forget it. Now you know. Stop being wronged."

Langzhi smiled: "Definitely."

Bai Yue also breathed a sigh of relief.

At this time, Hu Mitian came over and said, "But why does the plant drag our luggage? It can't get any benefits. Moreover, there are still a lot of baggage bags in the underground cave. This plant has always been a repeat offender."

Bone Vine unconsciously showed a look of contempt.

Everyone thought that the white bone vine is a plant, and they all looked at him, and Bai Yue was no exception.

The white bone vine said: "You underestimate your enemy too much. The plant that has lived for hundreds of years is already a master hunter. It is a nocturnal plant. It is not strong during the day, so it can only steal your luggage first so that you can stay.  At night, he can harvest prey. You who came to this mountain became its prey early in the morning."

Everyone was horrified at the words, and the wolf nodded thoughtfully: "I was negligent. This mountain is weird. There are too few plant species. Only the shady mountain has sparse bamboo. I thought it was Shishan Tai.  It’s hard to grow plants. Now that I think about it, even that piece of bamboo forest should be deliberately indulgent in order to cover people’s eyes."

Bai Yue suddenly realized, and said in shock: "So it turned out to be like this! I thougt why the small bamboo shoots I planted disappeared, but it turned out to be uprooted by it! There is a place that I specially selected with good sunlight and soil."

When she opened her mouth, everyone looked at her with a smile on their faces, and they looked very enjoyable.

Indeed, admiring cute girls has always been a kind of enjoyment.