Chapter 469: The Truth Is Revealed

He didn't lie, at most he said he would be driven away. Why did he become like this?

The young Lele's thoughts were simple, and he couldn't turn his mind. After arranging the causes and consequences, his mind was confused, and he could only swallow his teeth in his belly and admit the wrongdoing.

Seeing Lele shouting miserably, Bai Yue's heart softened, and she let go, trying to hug him, but was so angry that she didn't want to talk to him.

"Mom~" Lele looked up at her pitifully. If he hadn't been chasing them for a few days, Bai Yue would have been fooled by his pitiful appearance.

"Huh." Bai Yue started, walking back to the parent's team.

Bai Gu Teng didn't have the consciousness of disciplining the children, so Lang Zhi had to play.

"Do you know that you are wrong?" Lang Zhi asked blankly.

Lele also followed into the room and shook his head innocently.

The corner of the wolf's mouth twitched. He felt that it would be impossible to tell him how dangerous the wild is, so he had to choose the simplest education: "It is wrong to not listen to the parents' arrangements."

Lele: "Oh."

"Do you know that you are wrong now?" Langzhi asked again.

"I got it." Lele said stupidly, as to whether he would commit a crime or not, he didn't hesitate at all.

Of course I do what I want.

Langzhi was fooled by Lele's well-behaved appearance, and he said coldly, "Go and stand by the wall."

Lele went obediently, with his back to the wall, watching his mother stand still.

"Turn around and face the wall!"

Lele did it again. 

Xiong Bai was completely stunned by this change after another, and looked at Bai Yue in a daze, "Guoguo, what happened to Lele?"

Bai Yue said in a funny and kind manner: "You haven't heard it yet? Lele secretly chased after us when we went out."

"It turned out to be like this!" Xiong Bai finally understood, and looked at Lele incredulously.

This is really a strange baby, and his mobility is too strong!

While talking, the patriarch suddenly found him, and when he saw Lele standing on the upper side of the wall, he pointed to Xiong Bai and said, "I just found out that Lele is missing and can't be found everywhere, so I knew you were making trouble."

Saying that the patriarch walked quickly to Lele's side and covered him with a hand: "If you don't want this child, we want it. If you want to throw him away, just throw him away. But don't abuse the child anymore."

Bai Yue was really dumbfounded. As long as she thought about how the head panda viewed them, she would not dare to face this embarrassing situation.

Langzhi stepped forward and told the ins and outs of the matter again.

The patriarch glanced at them suspiciously, but did not refute when he saw Guoguo, and squatted down again-asking Lele.

"Dear Lele, tell grandpa if they throw you, or you ran out by yourself?" The patriarch asked in a kind voice, trying to break Lele into the right direction, but Lele would force him in the opposite direction, and he wouldn't move.

He was also afraid that Lele would hurt, so he didn't use much effort, and he gave up when he refused to turn around.

Lele whispered: "Lele ran out by himself."

The head of the panda was particularly worried, and said, "Don't be afraid, grandpa panda will protected you. Why and how did you run out? Tell me one by one."

He was worried that Lele had been threatened by his parents just now. For the safety of his children, he must be more cautious.

Lele only thought that he could help himself not to be driven away, and honestly said: "Daddy Wolf put me and Brother Wolf in someone else's house. Brother Wolf said it was dangerous outside. They didn't come out, so I came out alone."

The head of the panda: "..."