Chapter 494: Windfall

Judging from the silent attitude of Lang Zhi and Xiong Yao, they really don't know.

Bai Yue rolled her eyes, put the pearl aside, and enthusiastically continued to search for the remaining mussel meat to see if she could find another one.

But I rummaged through two mussels, but I couldn't find the shadow of the pearl.

Lele looked at the purple beads and thought of the purple spar he had taken from a big tree that had been killed when he was just born. After swallowing, he grabbed the beads and stuffed them into his mouth.

A strong fishy smell filled the cavity, and Lele's face instantly distorted, widening a pair of glass-like green eyes.

What's this smell?

Bai Yue glanced at the corner of Bai Yue's eyes and shouted, "My pearl!"

Bai Yue hurried to break Lele's mouth.

Lele's food-protecting nature had a seizure, so he quickly covered his mouth and chewed.

I wanted to eat it quickly, but I didn't expect this bead can't melt. The hard texture made his gums sour.

"This can't be eaten, spit it out." Bai Yue almost wanted to cry without tears. Lele is used to eating spar, and even ate pearls. Can such a large bead be digested?

Although she really likes this pearl, if Lele really eats it, she is more worried about Lele's body.

Lele bulged his cheeks, his teeth clenched tighter than a mussel's shell, and Bai Yue couldn't break it.

If you can't chew, just swallow it.

The throat was agitated, the longan pearl had already rolled to Lele's throat and was about to fall into the esophagus.

At this critical moment, Baiguteng, the companion, couldn't pass it, teleported forward, grabbing Lele's leg and shaking.

More fishy odor remained on the pearl. Lele swallowed half of his stomach and swelled. At this moment, he was turned upside down and shook for a while, opened his mouth with a "wow", and spit out a purple pearl. 

"Huh~" Bai Yue breathed a sigh of relief and picked up the pearl on the ground.

Good guy, the pearls are all hot, and the water marks on them are replaced by Lele's saliva.

Baiguteng then let go of Lele and threw him to the shore.

"Hey, take it easy." Bai Yue blamed, stepping forward to pull up Lele.

Lele stroked his tongue, his face was disgusting, and he could still say pitifully: "I want to eat spar."

This kind of purple spar is the best. Although he only ate one, it has more energy than all the transparent spars he has eaten. That's why he is so obsessed with purple pearls here.

Bai Yue took Lele to the river and let him rinse his mouth while she washed the pearls.

"Stupid boy, the spar hasn't melted in your mouth a long time ago, and it won't be intact until now." Seeing Lele, Bai Yue kept peeking at the pearl in her hand and explained with amusement.

Lele look in Pearl's eyes and became suspicious.

Bai Yue flicked Lele’s forehead, and taught: "You are not allowed to eat pearls anymore. Now you have not shown your supernatural powers. Just eat some transparent spar. Don't eat other spars. Are you understand?"

"Oh." Lele replied, his eyes still full of coveting looking at Pearl.

Bai Yue was helpless.

The pearl is washed clean, the luster is better, and it is shining in the sun. It is the charm that women can't resist.

Bai Yue hid the pearl in the pocket of the innermost layer of clothes, took the hand of Langzhi beside him, and looked at the Xiong Yao and the white bone vine beside him: "Let’s go to the river and catch more mussels. Mussel hot pot, by the way, see if there have any pearls."

Even the males were against Bai Yue, they did immediately went down to the river to touch the mussels.