Chapter 533: Dark Cuisine

After an hour.

Bai Yue stood expectantly behind Xiong Yao, looking at the black plums in the oven.

"Do you think it can be done?" Bai Yue said suspiciously.

Xiong Yao had no idea about the conversation with Bai Yue, and he didn't know what would be in it, and said, "Take it out then taste it first."

Opening the oven door, a sour heat came out of the oven.

"Wow~"

Bai Yue immediately retreated three meters away, feeling that she had seen dark dishes.

Xiong Yao stood calmly in front, but could not help coughing twice, took out a plate of plums inside, and handed it to Bai Yue, "Try it."

"No! You taste it first!" Bai Yue said firmly.

Xiong Yao paused, and bravely picked up a plum.

The yellow plum, which had been roasted for an hour, shrank a lot, crumpled, and a little mushy.  When squeezed by the chopsticks, the skin broke, revealing the sauce-colored dry flesh inside.

Bai Yue couldn't bear to look straight, covering her eyes with her hand, only peeping through her fingers.

Xiong Yao sniffed, frowned and opened his mouth to hold the plum.

"How does it taste?" Bai Yue swallowed and asked worriedly.

Xiong Yao ate the pulp, spit the core in his hand, crushed it and threw it into the trash can.

"The smell is a bit strange, but it's okay. I don't know if it's what you want." Xiong Yao's expression didn't relax yet, and he used his tongue to clean his mouth while speaking.

Bai Yue thinks Xiong Yao is too masculine. He dares to eat this kind of thing and is tough!

When Bai Yue hesitated to try it, Lele heard the sound of turning on the oven and immediately ran into the kitchen.

"Mom, I want to eat it!" Lele looked at his mother eagerly with an innocent little face.

Bai Yue exhaled and stretched out her chopsticks towards the roasted yellow plum: "I will give Lele a taste first, Lele will eat it afterwards."

"Okay!" Lele nodded vigorously, no matter how weird the smell in the air, anyway, the food made by his mother must be delicious.

Bai Yue picked up one of the smallest plums and stared at it for a long time. It felt like a plum that was naturally decaying, and she had no appetite.

But being stared at by Lele's expectant eyes, she was not willing to let him wait for a long time, so she took a small bite.

At first, she felt the dry peel, a bit mushy.

Continue to bite, it is sticky flesh, very sticky.

The flesh of the fruit stuck to the tongue, and a strange smell of horror exploded in the mouth, and the taste was indescribable.

The sweetness of the roasted yellow plum is gone, the sourness is more intense, and it is astringent and bitter, and it rushes straight to the nasal cavity, so that Bai Yue's tears are almost falling.

"Hmm!" Bai Yue widened her eyes and rushed to the trash can, spitting out the contents of her mouth with a "poof".

"Mom?" Lele ran over, "Is it delicious?"

Bai Yue waved her hand repeatedly and looked up at Xiong Yao, admiring him even more.

but……

"Xiong Yao, did you deliberately tease me?" Bai Yue said angrily, "You also want me to eat it!"

Xiong Yao hurriedly took a glass of water and handed it to Bai Yue, and explained: "I really think it's okay, but it's really not as delicious as fresh, I thought you would like it."

When he changed like Langzhi, Bai Yue must pounce on it, but Xiong Yao had always been honest, and Bai Yue believed that he would not prank her.

Bai Yue drank the water in the cup, sighed, and said: "Forget it, you can eat all the wood with relish, I shouldn't believe your orcs' taste."