Chapter 556: Obediently By My Side

"You are a fox clan with water system ability. How about... calling you Hu Shuihan?"

"Okay." The fox said without hesitation, with a gentleness in his voice that he didn't even notice.

From now on, his name is Hu Shuihan.

When the two talked, Bai Yue was not so afraid of him, and asked, "Where are we?"

Hu Shuihan immediately became alert, the warmth on his face faded, and he said coldly, "No one will find this place. Just give up and stay by my side."

The atmosphere suddenly stagnated.

Bai Yue's expression also became cold, and she groaned on the ground.

Hu Shuihan poked a piece of fish meat. This piece of meat was roasted for a long time, and it was rotten when touched. He finally poked it up and fed it to Bai Yue.

Bai Yue twisted and said at the beginning: "Stop eating!"

"Don't be angry, eat it quickly." Hu Shuihan coaxed awkwardly.

Bai Yue had never experienced this kind of anger at home. Her heart was so depressed, she was almost full anyway, she turned to the beginning again and said impatiently: "I don't want to eat!"

Hu Shuihan was at a loss, and suddenly slammed the branch hard: "If you don't eat, you will be hungry!"

After that, he got up and walked to the entrance of the stone cave, took a few breaths, and jumped down.

Bai Yue looked up and made sure that he was gone, so she crawled out of the haystack and hugged her body to warm herself.

The fire brought her warmth, but without the protection of the haystack, the cold wind blew on her body and it was also very cold.

Bai Yue looked at the wet clothes on the shelf, and now she was left with a yellow vest and a beige coat.

The coat is solid cotton, and it reaches the knees. Even if you don't wear anything inside, this coat is enough to hide your shame.

It's just that the clothes are too thick. They weigh ten catties when they are dry, and the weight of the water has doubled several times when wet. In this kind of weather, I can't do it for a day or two.

Bai Yue took off the thinner vest and bake before the fire.

Suddenly, she felt powerful fox spirit approaching from top to bottom, and the perverted murderer came again.

Before he arrived, Bai Yue hurriedly moved the fire to the haystack, then got into the haystack and lay on the grass to bake clothes.

Hu Shuihan soaked in the water for a while, calmed down, and turned back, trying to protect the fire.

As he approached the entrance of the cave, he lightened his movements and hid quietly outside the cave, looking at Bai Yue with his probe.

His little movement Bai Yue "looked" in her eyes, pretending not to know, and continued to roast her clothes.

Hu Shuihan couldn't help but smile. It seemed that he underestimated the female. When he was away, she could take care of the nest. The fire, she added a lot of firewood.

Isn't this kind of life what he has always imagined?

The female had just been forcibly taken away from the original male by him, and she was a little angry. He should get angry with her for this little thing, and it shouldn't be.

She doesn't seem to like to eat today's fish very much. There are more tender fish in the deep sea. Grab a few and give her a taste.

Thinking, Hu Shuihan quietly descended and dived into the sea, like a slender and flexible marine fish, quickly dived to the bottom of the sea.

He is capable of water, staying in the water all the year round, he has evolved into a fish.

He can get the oxygen his body needs from the water in more than one way:

Separate the components of the water, extract oxygen from it, create bubbles, and breathe through the nose; it can also absorb oxygen directly through the skin. His skin has long been adapted to water and will not swell due to long-term soaking.

When he reaches the deep sea, he can also create an isolation layer around his body to resist the pressure of the sea.