Chapter 435: Missing Luggage

They are not gregarious, take the initiative to stay away from the orc city, wandering in the wild.

Some people have always said that they are extinct, but there are often people who claim to have seen them, and it is difficult to tell the true from the false.

It seems that it still exists.

Holding the bamboo shoots in one hand and Bai Yue in the other, Langzhi continued to walk among the bamboo forests.

Bai Yue didn't think much, and looked for bamboo shoots seriously.

However, Langzhi is consciously looking for more clues.

No clue was found, Bai Yue found a lot of bamboo shoots when she arrived, and only stopped when she picked enough for everyone to eat.

The process of looking for bamboo shoots was interesting and satisfying. Bai Yue didn't even notice that she was tired. When she was about to go back, she found that her legs were sore.

"Zhi, I can't walk anymore." Bai Yue hugged Lang Zhi's arm, almost all the weight of her body was on him.

Without saying anything, Lang Zhi squatted down in front of Bai Yue, who lay down contentedly.

Back to the original place, Bai Yue wanted to lie down on the mattress to rest, and ran to the place where the luggage was hidden, but the luggage was missing.

"Zhi?" Bai Yue looked at Lang Zhi blankly: "Where did we put the luggage? Isn't it here?"

Langzhi quickly turned over the stones, leaned forward and sniffed, "That's it."

"Where did the luggage go?" Bai Yue turned and looked around, "Is it really steal by animals? There are jerky that I am not willing to eat in it. Tableware, kitchen utensils and dry food are all in it, without these. How do we cook?"

It's true that she died before she left the school. It has only been a few days, and all preparations have been lost. Will she live a savage life in the future?

The wolf was annoyed and dropped his fist on the stone, breaking the stone into several pieces with a "bang".

"It's not an animal. It was stolen by an orc!" Lang Zhi said in a deep voice, never expecting that these orcs would steal things with such low quality. 

"Orcs?" Bai Yue was surprised, and then comforted: "The orcs are better than the animals. At least they will take good care of them. We can recover some of the losses if we can find them back."

"You're right. It's important to retrieve your luggage." After Lang Zhi said, he lowered his body and sniffed lightly on the ground.

Strange, why doesn't it smell like an orc?

Could it be that his nose is malfunctioning?

It's not right, there is still the smell of luggage on the ground, the smell of soil, and the faint fragrance of plants.

Langzhi followed the smell of luggage, Bai Yue held back his body from time to time, and quickly followed.

It didn't take long to track it before Langzhi walked to the edge of a relatively short rock cliff.

He looked down, hugged Bai Yue, and jumped off the cliff.

"What!"

The female shrill screams cut through the forest and fell into the valley, echoing echoes.

With her feet on the ground, Bai Yue clutched her chest and panted, her heart was still pounding, and her legs were soft.  She hurriedly held on to Langzhi then she fell to the ground in embarrassment.

Langzhi patted Bai Yue's chest distressedly, "Sorry, I didn't consider your ability to bear weightlessness."

Running around with a female is undoubtedly dangerous, taking her to find food is a bit risky, so jumping around the mountains is even more dangerous.

Bai Yue shook her head and raised hee head to look at Langzhi. The blood on her face has been visibly faded: "It's okay, let's keep looking."

Langzhi was reluctant to see her suffer her suffering. He wanted to hide Guoguo and look for it alone, but fearing that she would be stolen like luggage, and even more afraid that she would be attacked by plants.  To take Guoguo risk for luggage, it is not worth the loss.

After hesitating for a while, the wolf said: "Forget it. Let's wait until there is a helper to look for it. It's only take a few hours, no need to hurry."