Chapter 468: Lele Was Pitted

Xiong Yao also stood up and said, "Shall we go over and take a look?"

"Yeah." The wolf nodded, turning around and said to Hu Mitian and others: "We have some housework to deal with, please help watch some bath water."

"What nonsense, go ahead." Hu Mitian said funny. As an outsider, he only felt funny.

Such a small person, after running with them for a few days, came here somehow.  Now that he is so tough, I'm afraid it will be incredible when he grow up.

...

Xiong Bai tiptoedly came to the window of the panda patriarch, pinched his throat and learned a few bird calls: "Chirp~Chump~"

Lele jumped out from the window.

Xiong Bai sighed, picked up Lele and ran to his home.

Lele did know that he had been completely exposed by Xiong Bai, and he couldn't rest assured that he said: "I'll just want to take a look. Don't let my mother see me."

Xiong Bai suddenly realized that something was wrong, but he was anxious, and he didn't have the time to think about it, so he responded casually.

Let's let them reunite first.

Therefore, when Lele stepped into Xiong Bai's bamboo house, he was instantly shocked.

All the parents, mother, father, father wolf, father bear... all stood straight in the room, even mother was no exception. He had never seen his mother so scary.

Lele shook his body and immediately jumped out of Xiong Bai's arms and hid behind the door.

The body was hidden, but a hand was still on the door frame, revealing his trace.

"What are you hiding for? Your hand is still outside!" Bai Yue said sharply, suddenly showing a strict motherhood. 

That dirty little hand retracted instantly, as if he never existed.

Bai Yue took a deep breath and spit it out again. She was really mad at Lele, and her blood pressure kept going up.

Xiong Bai feels silly when he saw the fighting in the room, and was even more shocked when he saw that Guoguo was such a fierce child.

"Guoguo?"

Could it be... Could it be that Guoguo also wanted to lose Lele?

Xiong Bai was extremely disappointed for a moment. He didn't expect such a beautiful female to be so vicious in heart that she could even throw away her own children. He didn't want to like it anymore.

But when he looked up at Guoguo who was furious, and her anger was so frank and cute, and his heart was shamelessly shaken.

Continue to like it, anyway, he can't give birth to a human baby.  Guoguo likes pandas, so she shouldn't lose her baby...if they can be together.

Seeing that Yueyue was so angry that his body was affected, Baiguteng's face turned black, and he said coldly, "Not out yet!"

Facing his mother, Lele still dared to act like a baby, and dare to shame, but facing this much stronger father than himself, he did not dare to resist at all. He moved his feet and moved his body to the door like a crab.

Seeing that Lele is so pitiful, Xiong Bai felt very guilty and blocked him and said: "Lele is very good. He eats a little too much. If you don't want him, I will raise him. Don't throw away him."

Bai Yue looked at Xiong Bai strangely: "Did you misunderstand something? Who told you we were going to throw away Lele?"

Xiong Bai was taken aback, looked back at Lele, and see Lele again.

Bai Yue took another deep breath, walked quickly to the door, bypassed Xiong Bai, and grabbed Lele's ears.

"Even if you run away from home, you still learn to lie? Who taught you that?" Bai Yue asked angrily.

"Ah! Mom!" Lele yelled, holding his mother's hand pulling his ears, completely confused.